Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2006 5:55:18 PM EDT
It been pretty damn hot here the past few days and I'm stuck wearing a long sleeve tan uniform. I noticed that past few days that I had pit marks under my arms...I used Mitchem and it dosen't seem to work...anything out there that works like it should.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:57:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to Walgreen's, buy "Certain-Dry".  It's a Walgreen's brand anti-perspirant.  You put it on before bed every night and you won't have sweat problems anymore.

Trust me, NOTHING else worked for me and this stuff did the trick right off the bat.  Now I only have to use it every other night.

You'll thank me later.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:58:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I like Old Spice High Endurance.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:58:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Degree
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:00:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Go to Walgreen's, buy "Certain-Dry".  It's a Walgreen's brand anti-perspirant.  You put it on before bed every night and you won't have sweat problems anymore.

Trust me, NOTHING else worked for me and this stuff did the trick right off the bat.  Now I only have to use it every other night.
You'll thank me later.

How often do you shower?    
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:02:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I like Old Spice High Endurance.

+1, and it smells good all day!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:04:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Speed Stick...works very well.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:06:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I know a redneck who wears Secret. He says "They ain't gonna let no woman stank."

It seams to work for him.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:07:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

You'll thank me later.

Big +1 for Certain Dry, But......do not put it on right after a shower or you'll wanna rip your armpits out.  And I started using it about once every 3 days.   It's kind of strange, I shower daily but it works for at least 3 days.   Works like a charm, although i'll probably die of some weird armpit cancer.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:09:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Almay.  Wally World.  Better than Mitchums.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:13:06 PM EDT
[#10]
I use Degree solid.  Works pretty well, IMHO.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:18:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Some Super Glue oughta stop your pits from sweating.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:21:50 PM EDT
[#12]
TRY POOP
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:22:55 PM EDT
[#13]
I use Mennen Speed Stick and it seems to work well for me.

I do shower in the morning and also at noon after my lunch time workout.

A lot of people warn about the AL in antipersperants but it doesn't bother me, Speed Stick works very well for me....
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:28:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Axe.
Works like a champ.
I sweat like a pig when I use just about anything else.
Plus, it is like crack for women.
Os so they say.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:29:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
TRY POOP

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:30:15 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Axe.
Works like a champ.
I sweat like a pig when I use just about anything else.
Plus, it is like crack for women.
Os so they say.

+1
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:58:40 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You'll thank me later.

How often do you shower?    

I shower every morning and sometimes at night.  Do some research about Certain Dry and you will see it's not like a normal anti-perspirant/deodorant.  You DON'T put it on in the morning after you shower.

It works during the night to close your pores and greatly reduces sweat.

I use it every other night and after I shower in the morning I use a quick spray of AridXX just for some added smell-good and I NEVER have wet arm pits anymore.  

Before I started using Certain Dry, I tried Axe, Mitchums, Degree, High Endurance, ALL of the brands that are supposed to be better but after a few days of putting it on, I would start sweating again.

Certain Dry is the only thing that will WORK and work well.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:06:59 PM EDT
[#18]
I like Right Gard.  It will even work in your left pit too.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:11:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Old Spice Red Zone works for me.

Woody
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top