Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2006 11:58:24 AM EDT
Full Story Here on MSNBC

Navy doctor assigned to the Marines wins Bronze Star,  for life-saving battlefield care for at least 30 Marines. As well as helping many others.

A great story. Unusual in that this was reported  in the mainstream media.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:01:18 PM EDT
[#1]
To all the dupe nazis , I searched hero, Navy doctor, Bronze Star and came up with nuttin'

so STFU in advance.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:02:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
To all the dupe nazis , I searched hero, Navy doctor, Bronze Star and came up with nuttin'

so STFU in advance.

I'd let you dupe this.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:10:43 PM EDT
[#3]
This falls into the good dupe catagory and is therefore exempt from "dupe hazing".

God bless them all
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:12:36 PM EDT
[#4]
That is a great story, thanks for sharing.

We need more stories like that.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:13:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
This falls into the good dupe catagory and is therefore exempt from "dupe hazing".

God bless them all

+1000
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:14:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Can take the man out of the Corps but you can't take the Corps out of the man.

Good man.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:28:57 PM EDT
[#7]
 What a hero!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:31:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Doc Jadick is a true hero and a great guy.  It's great to see he has been recognized for his service this way.  i had the pleasure of deploying with him for eight months in 2003 and simply can't say enough good things about him as a man, as an officer, and as a medical proffessional.

Semper Fi,  Doc.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:15:46 PM EDT
[#9]
His brother is a good friend of mine and I used to hit the bottle with Rich on many occasions back in our younger days. He is a hell of a nice guy. I sent some care packages over to him and his medics and they sent this back to me.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top