Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2006 11:31:27 PM EDT
I used to shave my ugly mug exclusively with an electric (Norelco/PhilliShave).

Since I got a foofy "shave kit" from a female friend (our parents work in the same industry) for Christmas, I've been shaving with a razor (Gillette Mach 3 Turbo). It's been a much better shave (even when I use just soap), and I've been getting fewer zits and stuff like that.

So, here's the stupid question: Where's the cheapest place to buy replacement heads? I'm running out, since I only got the ones that came with the razor. Is there an online source that you guys go to, or should I just head down to Costco and buy in bulk?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 11:34:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Sam's Club for bulk...
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 11:37:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 11:38:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Walmart and buy them by the dozen.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:13:26 AM EDT
[#4]
get a RazorGuard kit and your blades will last longer.  You basically soak your blades overnight in an oil solution that keeps crap from drying onto them.  A blade will last 5-6 days before getting too crapped up to use.

www.razorguard.com
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:18:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I buy mine with the rest of my groceries.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top