Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2006 9:45:20 PM EDT
On the ice that is.  We were playing hockey and this dick on another team was watching our game from the scoring box.  He is little filipino dude that is a local cop.  He started jawing at me from the box.

So I let him have it!  

You cocksucking brokeback mountain limp dicked faggot!  Bring it, you fucking pussy.  You going to shoot my dog, motherfucker?

He started coming at me and the fat girl score keeper squashed him against the glass!  

I never had so much fun in the box.  Well at least the penalty box.

I guess you had to be there.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:48:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:48:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Could you really tell he was not erect?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:50:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I was only guessing, but either that or the dog comment got his dander up because he actually triend to charge me.  Then he got blocked by my best friend and the fat girl.  He must of said something to my buddy because they started into it.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:53:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was only guessing, but either that or the dog comment got his dander up because he actually triend to charge me.  Then he got blocked by my best friend and the fat girl.  He must of said something to my buddy because they started into it.  

Now if you were real tactical you could drawn a bug from behind the CCM.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:01:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I see tickets in your future....

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:05:59 PM EDT
[#6]
LOL Doc!

"I once went to a fight and a hockey game broke out..."

GO BLUE!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:08:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:11:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
On the ice that is.  We were playing hockey and this dick on another team was watching our game from the scoring box.  He is little filipino dude that is a local cop.  He started jawing at me from the box.

So I let him have it!  

You cocksucking brokeback mountain limp dicked faggot!  Bring it, you fucking pussy.  You going to shoot my dog, motherfucker?

He started coming at me and the fat girl score keeper squashed him against the glass!  

I see you took the advanced course of "jrzy' school of interpersonal relations"  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:14:07 PM EDT
[#9]
*Sigh...* I love hockey.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:24:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:12:49 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So I let him have it!  

Graduated with honors!  So did DrJarhead.  
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:16:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:18:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:44:14 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So I let him have it!  

Graduated with honors!  So did DrJarhead.  

I'm very proud of both of you.
Now go forth and piss people off!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top