Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2006 5:46:30 AM EDT
The one where he is very articulate and well spoken.  I saw it once on this site around election time the other year.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:50:07 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
The one where he is very articulate and well spoken.  I saw it once on this site around election time the other year.

Yeah, I'll track that down as soon as I take care of finding the Loch Ness Monster

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:40:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Ok thanks.  I'll look foward to seeing both!  

I'm sure someone here has it.  It sure would be nice if this site had a keyword search like every other internet forum has, then the search button would become very useful.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:06:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Ok I will be the first two admit that I believe in the existance of bigfoot (I have shot at one before), ghosts,God and the possibility of life on other planets. I can even entertain the possibility of shadow people, rods, and the Chupacabra, but a video of an articulate well spoken George Bush.......................Come on now! I can open my mind to a variety of possibilities but that is just not one of them. That is plain wackiness . Without his family connections G.W.'s highest possible attainment would be that of a stuttering member of Howard stern's Wack Pack.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:10:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top