Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2006 4:14:29 PM EDT
I ordered a new entry tac upper through Pete  at Legal Transfers and after paying for it I now find out there is a 60-80 day wait for the damn thing to be built. Whats up with that??? I guess I should have ordered a Bushy upper DAMN... Not to bust on Pete but WTF is up with RRA?
KDX

ed for spelling...
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:16:09 PM EDT
[#1]
tag
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:17:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Taking lesson from DSA I suppose.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:18:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn kitchen table dealers
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:25:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I ordered a new entry tac upper through Pete  at Legal Transfers and after paying for it I now find out there is a 60-80 day wait for the damn thing to be built. Whats up with that??? I guess I should have ordered a Bushy upper DAMN... Not to bust on Pete but WTF is up with RRA?
KDX

ed for spelling...

When you are making the best, it takes a little longer?  RRA if finally getting the rep they deserve, and that means more people are buying.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:28:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Its worth the wait....

Plus cut them a little slack, they might need to pull up roots and relocate soon if the local politicians have their way.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:32:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Its worth the wait....

Plus cut them a little slack, they might need to pull up roots and relocate soon if the local politicians have their way.

Not knocking them, but a bit longer than I thought... I hope it is worth the wait???
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:42:57 PM EDT
[#7]
You too?

I placed an order with RRA back on Jan 24th for various parts (lower receiver parts, buffer, gas tube, delta ring kit and 16" chrome lined barrel). Received all the parts within a week or so except the barrel (which I'm still waiting on ).

I called them about 2 weeks ago about the delay (somewhere on my "to do list" is call them again), and got an unsatisfactory response.

Just in case you're wondering, RRA has always had delivery date problems.

Try ordering a stripped lower from them sometime.

Don't get me wrong, I love their product (I have one factory build, two home builds... working on my third), but their customer service really sucks.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:57:43 PM EDT
[#8]
High demand?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:39:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Maybe they're packing the shop up in preperation for the Ill. ban on owning, manfacturing, "Assult Rifles"....  
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:56:35 PM EDT
[#10]
I would guess that they are both very good at what they do and that they are very busy doing it. With a certain level of quality to maintain, a limited number of employees and a very large demand for their products you have long waiting periods.

Those are the signs of a successful firm building a good product. Be patient....

Charles the Gunsmith.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top