Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 5:49:35 PM EDT
So Israel is saying they will act if the UN doesn't.

Assuming the UN doesn't act before Iran reaches the limit Israel is going to let them... when do you think Israel will give the go for "Operation Us or Them"?

And do you think the U.S. will intervene, help, or just let 'em at it?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:51:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Once you let Israel off the leash you won't have to worry.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:52:24 PM EDT
[#2]
The United States or Israel will attack w/i the next 6 months.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:53:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Apparently the world is going to sit by and appease.

Somebody had better nuke those pukes before they nuke us.

Light em up.  Let em glow.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:53:47 PM EDT
[#4]
What's going on with the Iran Oil Bourse thingy?

I haven't noticed any economic crashes in my neighborhood lately. Wasn't it supposed to be March 1st?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:54:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Fox News is on...  And ActII popcorn is stocked.  If attack begins during the week, then I'll take a "snow day".
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:54:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I could be wrong here but I think the U.N. will continue at what they're best at ... Impotence.

I think that eventually, the U.N. will make a token gesture at restraining Iran but that won't be enough for Israel.  If Israel goes in there with or without our help, the situation could turn very ugly very quickly.

It must be done though.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:58:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

It won't be the U.S. my friend. We don't have the political capital or the resources for the war that would ensue.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:58:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I feel the same way...

I really think the West vs. radical-Islam will be WWIII, and I am not all too confident this country (USA) can stand together on this...

What is the old saying 'Together we stand, divided we fall'?  

IMHO, too many here newly arrived for the benefits, but could not give a rats-ass about this country.

Maybe the Mad-Max movies are very close to a future for this planet
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top