Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 7:26:07 AM EDT
I always love this type of post and I haven't seen one in a while. So, what is your most favorite or most missed firearm?

Mine has to be my glock 34. It was my first pistol.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:31:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I recently sold a nice 30-40 Krag.

Not working right now and I didn't want to delve into the savings, so to help bring in some bacon, I sold it to a guy.  I had never shot it and likely would not have for some amount of time and I knew I would never get too much use out of it.  I sold it to a guy who needed it to complete a collection, so that was cool atleast, he had more need for it than me and I knew he would take good care of her.

I miss that bolt though.  That gun is more than 100 years old and the bolt is the smoothest operating action I have EVER FELT!!!...
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:35:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Glock 21 to finance an HK Tactical.  Sold it desperately almost new for $350 with Trijicon NS.  Getting another one soon though and I wont make the same mistake twice.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:35:49 AM EDT
[#3]
All the pre-lock S&W revolvers I sold or traded off over the years.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:37:27 AM EDT
[#4]
The only one I have ever sold... my original SP1!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:38:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:41:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Model 36 S&W, sold it when I needed funds never got it back.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:41:22 AM EDT
[#7]
My class 3 mac-11. I still own it, but I moved out of state, had my dealer hold it for me until I could finish the paperwork, and haven't ben able to get ahold of him ina month. I know the guy is busy, and I also know he wouldn't rip me off, I just want my MAC back. I haven't seen it since November.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top