Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2006 6:35:56 AM EDT
Some telecommuters work in the nude

SUNNYVALE, Calif., March 5 (UPI) -- Some 10 percent of worldwide telecommuters wear nothing at all while working at home, finds a survey by the Sunnyvale, Calif.-based SonicWALL.

About 39 percent of respondents of both sexes said they wear sweats while working from home, but 12 percent of males and 7 percent of females wear nothing at all, according to a survey of 941 remote and mobile workers worldwide conducted by Insight Express and SonicWALL, a provider of integrated network security and productivity solutions.

Forty-four percent of women surveyed said they showered on work-at-home days, as opposed to 30 percent of men.

Seventy-six percent of the employees surveyed believe that working remotely from home is an aid to productivity and 61 percent are convinced that their managers agree with them.

More than half of the survey's respondents accessed the corporate network from home on a daily basis, with 86 percent logging in remotely several times a week.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:38:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Yet another reason why I won't sit in other people's computer chairs.

- BG
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:40:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I work at home, but not in the nude. Now if I was single and had no kids...

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:40:23 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

- BG

oh damn, I never ever thought of it before,
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:40:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I work from home.

Never nude...usually in my PJ's...sometimes in my draws.

Today I had to go to the store so I got dressed.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:42:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

- BG

oh damn, I never ever thought of it before,

There are a lot of reasons... check out your friend's cookies folder some time.  You learn a lot about people.  You won't feel guilty afterwards either, because they turn out to be the sickos.

- BG
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:44:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I used to wear sweats and a t-shirt. Sometimes I would telecommute 3 days a week, and it was great not to have to shave every day.

It was also great to take a long lunch and go shooting at the local range, which was 15 minutes away.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:20:16 AM EDT
[#7]
"This code is impossible to masturbate to."
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:21:47 AM EDT
[#8]
I don't even want to know how many Arfcommers log on nude....
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:30:28 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

- BG

And don't even think about touching the mouse
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:39:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:40:15 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
i'm posting nude right now

Isn't that a requirement for mods???
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:40:31 AM EDT
[#12]
remember the beavis and butthead episode where they call the phone sex lady......

heh heh heh heh
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:41:31 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I don't even want to know how many Arfcommers log on nude....

Yoohoo!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:44:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:45:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Sure go ahead try and justify your behaviour  with some silly internet article- we all know you surf ARFCOM in the nude, and frankly we think its sick (Actually it  just scares the hell out us).
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:46:27 AM EDT
[#16]
I shower and dress every day, even though most of the time I don't go anywhere.  I hate feeling dirty.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:17:48 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Sure go ahead try and justify your behaviour  with some silly internet article- we all know you surf ARFCOM in the nude, and frankly we think its sick (Actually it  just scares the hell out us).

Hey, c'mon!  It's natural!!  I hate getting dressed and since I sleep nude I just roll out of bed naked and go logon to ARFcom.  Here's a shot of me sitting naked at my PC off my web cam -

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:25:31 AM EDT
[#18]
For the love of all that is holy, nobody post pics.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top