Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 10:55:46 PM EDT
Means(car, truck, early 90's beat to fuck Isuzu Rodeo sideways in your lane with no lights on, on a snowy road at night), Motive(Is stupidity a motive?), Opportunity (drunk and out on the road)?

Should be fair game right?  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:57:00 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Means(car, truck, early 90's beat to fuck Isuzu Rodeo sideways in your lane with no lights on, on a snowy road at night), Motive(Is stupidity a motive?), Opportunity (drunk and out on the road)?

By driving drunk he was a direct threat to your life...
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:58:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:59:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I was in fear for my life
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:36:54 AM EDT
[#4]
[southpark]It was coming right at me![/southpark]

It was a drunk woman who spun out and her vehicle's electrical system fried when she hit the guard rail.  Dark, Snowy, and she was in a light grey car.   Luckily there was no oncoming traffic and I was able to just barely veer into the oncoming lane and not hit her rig.  Another rig  almost hit her as I was turning around.  Both the other vehicle and I put on our flashers and when to check on the driver and she fookin' reeked.  It was imperative that the vehicle be removed from the road because it was completely blocking the southbound lane and somehow the other guy managed to do something (the battery was not even secured in this POS) and get the rig to run before the Troopers were able to arrive.  Woman got into car and took off.

I feel Ill.  I would have killed her if I had of hit her rig, but I also should have done something to restrain her or prevent her from driving off.

No, I was not packing.  

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:45:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Only if you want to spend some time in the pokey and
lose all your guns.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:53:54 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm OK with that.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:03:12 AM EDT
[#7]
One can only wish...
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:29:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Had a drunk dude almost head on me one time.  He swerved off the road at the last second.  I turned around to check on him.  He was hammered, and luckily stuck in a ditch.  Cops were called and I hung out until they got there to give a statement.  I was carrying, but didn't need to take him out at that point
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:44:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, but sometimes I have problems hitting them when they weave unexpectedly....
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:22:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Road ragers should be fair game too, this fucker in front of me was slamming his brakes all the time trying to get me to hit him, when I went to pass him he swerved over to block me and barely missed me.  I was packing too.  Good thing for him he didnt come chasing after me, he flipped my Try Shit Like That Again and You'll Be Eating Lead switch
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:12:28 AM EDT
[#11]
My latest DWI fatality was Saturday morning.  I wasn't even working. I found it on the way to go fishing at 0520hrs. Bastard in a F250 crossed the centerline and removed the entire driver's side of a Ford Windstar. (Along with the driver's head) The F250 continued another 300 feet before coming to rest and fleeing.  DPS found him hiding in the woods about three hours later.  He was still hammered even then.  The Windstar driver's door and  support pillar were still hanging off the front of the truck.

Guess what  the (New) Homicide suspect was on probation for?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:14:04 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
My latest DWI fatality was Saturday morning.  I wasn't even working. I found it on the way to go fishing at 0520hrs. Bastard in a F250 crossed the centerline and removed the entire driver's side of a Ford Windstar. (Along with the driver's head) The F250 continued another 300 feet before coming to rest and fleeing.  DPS found him hiding in the woods about three hours later.  He was still hammered even then.  The Windstar driver's door and  support pillar were still hanging off the front of the truck.

Guess what  the (New) Homicide suspect was on probation for?

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:18:55 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Road ragers should be fair game too, this fucker in front of me was slamming his brakes all the time trying to get me to hit him, when I went to pass him he swerved over to block me and barely missed me.  I was packing too.  Good thing for him he didnt come chasing after me, he flipped my Try Shit Like That Again and You'll Be Eating Lead switch

Were you tailgating?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:19:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Why is it that drunk drivers always seem to survive the most horrific crashes? Part of me thinks "If I'm ever involved in a crash, relax and pretend to be completely wasted until the car stops tumbling".
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:28:35 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Why is it that drunk drivers always seem to survive the most horrific crashes? Part of me thinks "If I'm ever involved in a crash, relax and pretend to be completely wasted until the car stops tumbling".

That's probably not bad advice.

The three people I know who have been in bad wrecks all say that the part of them that got most messed up was the tensed up and braced for impact parts.

I bet you'd be better off if you could somehow overcome your reflexes and go limp instead of tensing up.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:35:42 AM EDT
[#16]
What about plain ol' bad drivers? After all, they are a threat to everyone on the road.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:35:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Yes, but there might be some legal ramifications.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:26:55 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Were you tailgating?

Not really, stopped at intersection at light, about 3-4 feet behind him, the usual distance cars stay away from each other at lights, made the left turn and in the turn going slow cause it was a turn, about 1 car length behind.  if that's tailgating, fuck him.  Fuck him anyway
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:34:33 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I share your passion....however....imagine this:

"Your honor I plead not guilty. I shot the son of a bitch because he was drunk."

I don't think you'd get much sympathy in any court room in these United States.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:37:36 AM EDT
[#20]
It'd be fun to pit MADD against the million mom march or whatever libtard group of "moms" is trying to push gun control
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:43:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Its not just drunks that are dangerous.  Have you seen the way old-timers "maneuver," and I use the term loosely, their Cadillac battlewagons?  I'd rather drive next to an Irish bar at 3:00 AM in an ice storm on St. Patrick's day than drive past the old folk's home during the 6:00 AM Old Country buffett rush.  I say we just go ahead and shoot any driver over 70, just to be sure.  As a bonus, we'd make out like bandits in social security savings.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:56:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Yeah you can, but it takes lot's of practice.  Some of those rascals have more moves than a dove on a windy day!  
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:39:15 AM EDT
[#23]
A drunk killed himself about 200yrds from my house 3 weeks ago.  The road he was on is pretty long and strait and goes right past a High School.  I like the road because it has a good reputation for killing off the bottom of the gene pool.  The road makes a fast 80* turn and there is a house that if you kept going strait through you would hit.  So they put two massive boulders, about 6 ft high and 8 ft wide each infront of the house.  Well, he naild them at about 60mph, strait through the turn, no skid marks.

At first I was happy that he had off'ed himself and did nothing more that tear up a little grass.  Then I realized that if I had stayed late at school that night, I could have been coming around that corner when he did.  I would have been smushed between him and those rocks.

Why the fuck do people feel the need to drive when your that fucked up.  Its not like you don't know it, as soon as you stand up from the bar your legs feel like jello.  They will call their friends, rag at them cause they are having a good time, and tell them how fucked up they are.  Then they just get in the car and go.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:07:40 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
What about plain ol' bad drivers? After all, they are a threat to everyone on the road.

them too...and cell phone drivers....and people with huge stereo systems.......
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:56:59 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Why the fuck do people feel the need to drive when your that fucked up.  

Common excuses are they didnt feel "drunk", didnt want to leave their car at the bar, didnt want to pay a cab, didnt want to wake up a friend for a ride, it's just a short drive home...
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:05:10 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Its not just drunks that are dangerous.  Have you seen the way old-timers "maneuver," and I use the term loosely, their Cadillac battlewagons?  I'd rather drive next to an Irish bar at 3:00 AM in an ice storm on St. Patrick's day than drive past the old folk's home during the 6:00 AM Old Country buffett rush.  I say we just go ahead and shoot any driver over 70, just to be sure.  As a bonus, we'd make out like bandits in social security savings.

Let's just pull their licenses.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:09:24 PM EDT
[#27]
I would say, "Not as a general rule", but sometimes it could be justified.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:10:35 PM EDT
[#28]
If it is one of those illegals driving drunk 100 miles an hour down the wrong side of the
freeway  on purpose until they kill someone you can(it has happened more than once)
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:28:57 PM EDT
[#29]
"can" you?

well, i gues you can if you're a decent shot.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:41:24 PM EDT
[#30]
I have not had any contact with drunk drivers.... so I have no personal issues. but I will say if they were open season.... DUI would stop pretty darn fast.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:16:33 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Heh, I'd have thrown a metal bolt through his window, while passing him.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:20:08 PM EDT
[#32]
You can be 'pretty' sure, but unless you're 100% sure the person is drunk and is posing an immediate threat to your life it would be a big stretch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top