BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2001 6:32:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 6:33:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 6:44:07 PM EDT
[#2]
"Frank Wilkins, 53, of Lafayette, who heads the 11-county Indiana Citizens Volunteer Militia, Tippecanoe Regiment, said it would be uncharacteristic of militia members to be involved in drug dealing or to plan a military act on a public event like the play."

Sounds more like gang-bangers to me.
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 7:28:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Great, gangbangers using the milita as a front to do their thing...
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 7:34:11 PM EDT
[#4]
What self respecting militia freak hires a hitman? "Yeah, we train for armagheddon, but we can't wax a drug stoolie on our own." LAME. I guess when you're in your 60's you gotta contract out. These are the freaks that make us look bad.
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 8:26:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Come on guys.  Put your thinking caps on.
Since when is one side of a story, especially
involving firearms, presented to us sheeple by
the AP "the gospel truth".

We are our own worst enemy.

DanM
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 5:29:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Figures...

We have a 450 acre farm down there in Spencer -and there are some tin-foil hats running about in the woods down there...along with some weed farmers.  I never get out in the woods without an AR or my HK91.  Doesn't surprise me a bit.

QS
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 1:41:10 PM EDT
[#7]
99% of the time these people are set up by agent provocateurs. The feds do these operations to justify their own jobs.
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 2:04:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
99% of the time these people are set up by agent provocateurs. The feds do these operations to justify their own jobs.
View Quote

So, if an agent tempts you to do something illegal, it is their fault, huh.  Sounds a lot like a liberal, you know 'It's not my fault, society made me do it, blah, blah, blah'.  I don't believe in 'entrapment'.  If someone convinces you to do something that you know is illegal and you get busted, oh well.

Quoted:
Come on guys. Put your thinking caps on.
Since when is one side of a story, especially
involving firearms, presented to us sheeple by
the AP "the gospel truth".
View Quote

It just could be possible that these two are 'idiots' even if you don't believe it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 3:30:56 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm trying to understand why the ATF was there.

Did they cross state lines? It makes me sick everytime someone calls in the feds. It's completely unconstitutional. It's a state matter. Right?
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 4:05:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Any group can call itself a militia.  I find it hard to believe these two were dealing drugs and were not forcibly ejected from the state organization.  And hiring a hit man?  If you want a job done right, you have to do it yourself...
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 12:16:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

So, if an agent tempts you to do something illegal, it is their fault, huh.  Sounds a lot like a liberal, you know 'It's not my fault, society made me do it, blah, blah, blah'.  I don't believe in 'entrapment'.  If someone convinces you to do something that you know is illegal and you get busted, oh well.

View Quote

Yes it is the feds fault. The New York Times ran a series of articles about how the World Trade Center bombing was an agent provocateur operation that went VERY badly.
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 12:32:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Yes it is the feds fault. The New York Times ran a series of articles about how the World Trade Center bombing was an agent provocateur operation that went VERY badly.
View Quote

Yup, that's right, it's the government. It is so much more safe to believe that bunch of guys that would pay $1,400 for a hammer set this up, than some whack job with a credit card that rents a truck, buys some diesel, and some fertilizer. Hey so long as you feel safe thinking that. It's not like 1 guy could kill a hundred or so people. That would be scary 1 guy killing at will. Of course the truth is scary.

I think it's interesting that so many of you are so scared that you want to carry a gun everywhere, "just in case". But you don't want SWAT because, "that never happens here". But you can't believe the goofy evil stuff people do/try to do.

Your behavior is your responsbility. Always funny how I hear that over and over again, but when someone gets caught doing something "they were set up". Grow up. Yeah the gowvernment convinved these guys to get involved in drugs, then arrested them. Then convinced them to get involved in some armed protest, and use the protest to stage a murder. Yeah, Mulder this is an X File.
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 12:52:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Grow up? Why don't you learn how to read. Where did I specifically say that THESE guys were set up?
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 9:14:59 AM EDT
[#14]
I think I covered your world trade comment mixed in with McViegh, first. Then I went onto your "the Govt. set me up" comment. Which the grow up comment is directly related to, adults are responsible for their actions and know it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top