Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 6:55:41 PM EDT
It's not really black rifle disease, it's forum disease. Let me explain:

I recently bought a Corvette and now I surf the Corvette forum as well as ARFCOM. Now, the members there are some good guys and girls but it aint no ARFCOM.

The problem is reading about and looking at all the other guys cool rides and mods they do. You just cant help yourself.

When I came here I wanted A, one, uno, AR15. That's it. Now I have six and a couple receivers and a bunch of optics etc... I didnt come here with any intention of that. Nevermind the other guns I've bought because of this place.

It's the same with my car. All I wanted was a Corvette but now I have a Corvette with intake, exhaust, shifter and I just ordered some seat leather, I'm planning wheels and more interior leather.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:59:42 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a cure,

You need a boat. In truth, I find it best to keep at least four hobbies rotating to avoid quick burnout.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:59:56 PM EDT
[#2]
enjoy yourself in bankruptcy court.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:00:43 PM EDT
[#3]
i have ARFCOM disease.  just look at my PPD count
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:02:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
There is a cure,

You need a boat. In truth, I find it best to keep at least four hobbies rotating to avoid quick burnout.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:07:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I am exactly the same freakin' way !!!   Wanted one AR, have six, with optics and all kinds of shit - including the need to SBR one of them, jsut because it's neat.  

Maybe I should just tell my body guy to keep the Mustang
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:12:10 PM EDT
[#6]
i spent all day on forums...its sad really
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:17:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I recently bought a Corvette and now I surf the Corvette forum as well as ARFCOM. Now, the members there are some good guys and girls but it aint no ARFCOM.

The CF is fun just don't be too big of a fag with the interior mods , alot of those are fugly
been on the  CF for about 5 years
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:18:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I was out driving all afternoon...but I havent fired a round since I bought the car.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:19:50 PM EDT
[#9]
I just wanted one AR,that's what I have..I never planned on an optic or a rail and a bayonet though
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:20:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was out driving all afternoon...but I havent fired a round since I bought the car.

thats bad
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:32:11 PM EDT
[#11]

I tried to be my normal dickhead self on other hobby forums (truck, hiking, lightning bolts, music, etc.) but there's really not very many with quite the same fun as this place.

There's no place like home.  

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:34:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
There is a cure,

and a plane

if it flys floats or fucks ...rent it
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:44:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The CF is fun just don't be too big of a fag with the interior mods , alot of those are fugly

I seriously dont want to hang around with those guys. They're fucked up.

Not you.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:47:38 PM EDT
[#14]
I am on BrenTen.com all of the time now....
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:00:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Drive to Oregon.  I'll teach to drive shoot coyotes.  That would be soo boss in a vette!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:05:22 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I seriously dont want to hang around with those guys. They're fucked up.

Not you.

I am in the OT forum most of the time
surprisingly I useally only post on gun  stuff
alot of gun guys there but man there are some major uniformed assholes too
and the handfull of anti gun people
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:08:33 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
It's not really black rifle disease, it's forum disease. Let me explain:

The problem is reading about and looking at all the other guys cool rides and mods they do. You just cant help yourself.

When I came here I wanted A, one, uno, AR15. That's it. Now I have six and a couple receivers and a bunch of optics etc... I didnt come here with any intention of that. Nevermind the other guns I've bought because of this place.

It's the same with my car. All I wanted was a Corvette but now I have a Corvette with intake, exhaust, shifter and I just ordered some seat leather, I'm planning wheels and more interior leather.

What you need now is a "domestic partner corvette" to keep your first one company.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:10:21 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Drive to Oregon.  I'll teach to drive shoot coyotes.  That would be soo boss in a vette!

Dont tempt me girl! IM inbound.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:12:43 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dont tempt me girl! IM inbound.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:34:25 PM EDT
[#20]
I know your affliction.

Just bought an ESP guitar, now, I'm constantly lurking at the ESP forum.  More expensive toys.  I'm not that good a shot, nor a geetar player.......

need more guns.........need more ESP's............
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top