Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 6:27:17 AM EDT
One day, in line at the company cafeteria, Joe said to Mike behind him, "My elbow hurts like hell. I guess I'd better see a doctor."

"Listen Joe, you don't have to spend that kind of money," Mike replied. "There's a diagnostic computer down at Wal-Mart. Just give it a urine sample and the computer will tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. It takes ten seconds and costs ten dollars . . . A lot cheaper than a doctor."

So, Joe deposited a urine sample in a small jar and took it to Wal-Mart. He put ten dollars into the computer which lit up, asking for the urine sample. Joe poured the sample into the slot and waited. Ten seconds later, the computer ejects a printout:

"You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water and avoid heavy activity. It will improve in two weeks.
Thank you for shopping @ Wal-Mart."

That evening, while thinking how amazing this new technology was, Joe began wondering if the computer could be fooled. What the heck, right? So he mixed some tap water, a stool sample from his dog, urine samples from his wife and daughter, and tossed in a sperm sample for good measure.

Joe hurried back to Wal-Mart, eager to check the results. He deposited his ten dollars, poured in his concoction, and awaited for the results.

The computer prints the following:

1. Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener.(Aisle 9)
2. Your dog has ringworm. Bathe him with anti-fungal shampoo. (Aisle7)
3. Your daughter has a cocaine habit. Get her into rehab.
4. Your wife is pregnant. Twins. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer.
5. If you don't stop playing with yourself, your elbow will never get better!

Thank you for shopping @ Wal-Mart
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:38:28 AM EDT
[#1]
When Ray Nagin, Mayor of New Orleans, was asked about Roe Vs. Wade he stated.......
..." I don't care how people get back to their homes."

96Ag
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:40:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Good joke.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:43:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top