Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2006 4:41:33 AM EDT
I'm thinking about getting one of these, anybody got any experience with them, or should I get a gas powered one?

Michael
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:42:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Bought a Husky 1750.    

Works well
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:45:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Good for very light projects. I would recommend a gas powered pressure washeer for anything bigger than washing car, light washing of deck, etc....
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:59:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Got 220?  
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:04:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Good for very light projects. I would recommend a gas powered pressure washeer for anything bigger than washing car, light washing of deck, etc....

+1

I tried to do a deck with an electric once and wound up buying a gas powered to finish the job.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:21:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I have an older Karcher electric.  It's adequate.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:19:20 AM EDT
[#6]
This would be for washing siding on a 2 story house.  Would one of these do the job?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:42:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
This would be for washing siding on a 2 story house.  Would one of these do the job?

Sounds like you'd want a gas powered one to hit the second story with enough force.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:43:49 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Bought a Husky 1750.    

Works well

I think that's the one I got.  Kind of a stand-up one with wheels?

We used it to wash the deck before staining.  It’s great for all kinds of things.  Uses WAY less water to get something clean than the regular hose.

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 12:26:51 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

One story is fine, but two story from the ground or a short ladder, no.  If you use a ladder, just to put yourself up to the second story (first as "ground") fine.  A bit shaky though.  Rent a heavy duty gas one.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top