Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/26/2006 7:55:51 PM EDT
Should I trade in my gas guzzling 2004 Chevy Silverado crew cab for a Honda Civic Hybrid?

My Chevy=13.9 mpg
Civic= 51 mpg

What ever the results are of this poll in 24 hours, is what I am going to do, as I will rely on the collective wisdom of ARFcommers. Cast your vote.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:02:37 PM EDT
[#1]
IATP.

Well I'd say depends on what you want.  Go for it if you wish.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:03:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I voted hybrids are ghey.

But agree that the 51mpg is nice.

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:04:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm betting that the amount of money you would lose on the trade-in would easily surpass any fuel savings from the hybrid.

Buy a hybrid because you think they are cool. Because you like the technology. So you can brag to your friends, whatever. But don't buy one because you think it will save you money, because it won't unless gas goes >$5/gal.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:05:00 PM EDT
[#4]
What?

Those vehicles are total opposites! did you buy thev crew cab when you needed a compact car?

the Hybrid civic is a nice car but Its not going to pull much...

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:08:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Your poll will be off a bit, since people can choose more than one.
If you drive 20,000 miles a year, you're looking at saving about $2,000 a year in gas at $2/gallon.

It depends on what your need.  I drive a GMC K-3500 that get about 13.9, but I can't do without the bed and towing ability.  In the future I might nab a used hybrid, but definately won't get one new, too much to depreciate.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:08:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought the truck becuase I like trucks. But I never use it for anything. It gets 13.9 mpg in the city, which is 95% of the driving I do. I have owned trucks my whole life, but I think the Civic hybrid is a cool car and would save me a bundle of money on gas. Anywhere from 100-200 dollars a month in gas. And it would be a lower car note. Cleaner for the enviorment. And comes with a very good warranty.

I belive that gas is going to be over $3 a gallon this summer. Gas here in Alaska is currently at 2.25, the lowest its been in months.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:24:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Here is a cost comparison:
db.theautochannel.com/db/tocdb.phtml

Now that I noticed that your in alaska If I were you I would ask other who have hybrids there and see how well they really work in cold teps.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:55:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Does anybody on here have one? If so, how do you like it? Pro's vs. Con's?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:59:37 PM EDT
[#9]
For gas saving purposes alone I'd say yes.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:01:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I'm betting that the amount of money you would lose on the trade-in would easily surpass any fuel savings from the hybrid.

Buy a hybrid because you think they are cool. Because you like the technology. So you can brag to your friends, whatever. But don't buy one because you think it will save you money, because it won't unless gas goes >$5/gal.

I love that argument.  51mpg isn't going to save him money over 14mpg?  

Your argument only holds water when you compare a hybrid version of a vehicle to it's non hybrid model.  But then, that's just about comparing oranges to grapefruits.  

If our thread starter needs a new vehicle anyway, and has a decent length commute to take into consideration, he could save some green.  Also stopping at the filling station probably 1/4 as many times per month as before is a nice feature.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:03:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:04:05 PM EDT
[#12]
tag to see what wins
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:04:58 PM EDT
[#13]
No!!

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:07:06 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
You can take my 12 mpg truck when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.....

Good thing is, no one is trying to.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:09:55 PM EDT
[#15]
If it's like my girlfriend's new Civic, then I'd say to go get it. It looks pretty nice, though lacks on power.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:45:24 PM EDT
[#16]
I like my Prius hybrid.  I'm laughing all the way to the bank when it comes to fill-ups.  400 miles only costs me about 17 bucks at the pump.  

Why give more money to the rich arab oil countries so they can sponsor terrorism?  (yes, I know the figures about our oil import sources, etc).
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:49:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:51:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:52:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Hybrids are a bandaid, a stop gap measure until we can come up with a power source that doesn't use fossil fuels.   51mpg?  Big deal, I had an old Volkswagen Rabbit Deisel that did that good on a bad day, on a good day I could get 55 to 60 MPG.  A small scooter will do 125 to 150 MPG.

On the other hand, 12 and under is absurd, unless you have a real use for that truck you're killing yourself on fuel costs.  

I'd say forget the hybrid, they're too expensive to buy and maintain.  Instead keep the truck for when you absolutely have to have it, pick up a inexpenisive scooter to ride when the weather is nice and find an old beater deisel rabbit, or Isuzu deisel car, fix it up and drive that when you dont' need the truck and the weather sucks.

Another option is one of the old deisel Isuzu Troopers or deisel pick ups.  They're hard to find but they get very good fuel mileage and the engines will easily go 300k if maintained.  They are however, rather underpowered, and that's no joke.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:06:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Go Hybrid; take the $'s you save on gas and buy another AR or two.  Hell, everyone in Alaska has a truck you can borrow if you ever need one.  If what TXGP17 says is even romotely accurate you can buy two top end guns every year with $'s to spare for ammo instead of burning it up in your Chev.  Last year I sold my full sz Dodge PU (13mpg) and got a Pont Bonneville.  Not a hybrid, but 26mpg's beats the piss outta 13.  

The stone age didn't end for lack of stones - just as the oil age likely won't end for lack of oil.  However, right now that black gold/Texas Tea is getting pretty pricey and with the mid-east scene being so dicey, go getcha something that burns up some ricey.  Oh, very nicey!  
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:32:02 AM EDT
[#21]
As a hybrid owner, I'll speak up. 1) If you're doing mainly city driving, get the Prius, not the Civic Hybrid; the Prius does a lot better in city driving. I have a Honda Civic Hybrid, and do mixed driving, but mostly rural highway and some city driving. I get much better mileage on the rural roads than city; summer mileage is 45-48 highway/rural roads, low 40s in the stop and go driving. The Prius is designed to excell in stop and go driving (as long as you aren't using the AC alot). The Civic does better with general all around driving.

2) the hybrids do lose significant battery storage in cold weather. The heater on mine can keep up with 10 degree weather, but for Alaska? Pretty iffy, unless you somehow cover up the radiator to keep the coolant hotter. My summer mileage is 45-48, winter it drops to 40-42mpg (the oxygenated fuel that is sold in winter does reduce mileage 10-15% too).

3) The payback period is pretty long with hybrids; you'll probably sell it before you break even. That having been said, not everyone gets one to "save money"; for many people it's a social/political statement. Not everything has to be a return on investment calculation. I agree with the poster who said that hybrids are a stepping stone to another technology. The car companies can't and won't take such a huge leap, for it's a big risk and expense. So baby steps are necessary...hybrids will continue to get better/more efficient for a few years (I think 10+) and then something even better will come along.

Yes, the battery packs are recycleable, and designed to last 10+ years of typical use.

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:37:08 AM EDT
[#22]
A ghey hybrid won't do what the truck will do

After being the meat in the sandwich of a 5 car pileup that totalled my BMW 325, I'll do large vehicles only now.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:41:04 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
As a hybrid owner, I'll speak up. 1) If you're doing mainly city driving, get the Prius, not the Civic Hybrid; the Prius does a lot better in city driving. I have a Honda Civic Hybrid, and do mixed driving, but mostly rural highway and some city driving. I get much better mileage on the rural roads than city; summer mileage is 45-48 highway/rural roads, low 40s in the stop and go driving. The Prius is designed to excell in stop and go driving (as long as you aren't using the AC alot). The Civic does better with general all around driving.

2) the hybrids do lose significant battery storage in cold weather. The heater on mine can keep up with 10 degree weather, but for Alaska? Pretty iffy, unless you somehow cover up the radiator to keep the coolant hotter. My summer mileage is 45-48, winter it drops to 40-42mpg (the oxygenated fuel that is sold in winter does reduce mileage 10-15% too).

3) The payback period is pretty long with hybrids; you'll probably sell it before you break even. That having been said, not everyone gets one to "save money"; for many people it's a social/political statement. Not everything has to be a return on investment calculation. I agree with the poster who said that hybrids are a stepping stone to another technology. The car companies can't and won't take such a huge leap, for it's a big risk and expense. So baby steps are necessary...hybrids will continue to get better/more efficient for a few years (I think 10+) and then something even better will come along.

Yes, the battery packs are recycleable, and designed to last 10+ years of typical use.

Number 3 is especially true. The maintinance cost on a hybrid if something breaks out of warranty is expensive (neighbor just had a batt pack go out on his prius after 150k miles= $$$. Just get the reg civic sedan and save yourself 5 grand in the process. 40mpg isnt that bad is it

Jeff
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:44:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:49:08 AM EDT
[#25]
If you want an economical car but actually has some size to it....

Look at like an '00-'02 Pontiac Grand Prix with 3.1l.

On a great day, my mom's will do 35 on the highway when she drives.  And it still gets about 30-31mpg when I drive.

And they dont look ghey if you get one with a spoiler and some new wheels.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:13:43 AM EDT
[#26]
I would get the Prius.
Here's a little known fact about hybrid technology.  Toyota has been developing hybrid technology for forty years.  No one else has.  No one else even has their own hybrid technology and patents currently operating on the road (as near as I know).
What does this mean, you ask?  What about the Ford Escape and the Honda hybrids?  Guess what? They are building Toyota technology under licensing agreements.  And guess what else?  Toyota isn't selling these other car manufacturers the latest generation of hybrid tech.  Toyota is currently using what they call Generation III hybrid tech (new for '06).  They are selling (under license) Generation II to Ford and Honda.  
Honda can screw together a good car and I wouldn't dissuade you from buying one, but it isn't the latest technology.  Forget about the Ford.  Just because you have the licensing agreement to build the Toyota technology doesn't mean that you actually CAN build it.  Ford is having problems figuring out how the parts go together in their "Toyota kit".
Another thing; in your situation I would concider conventional technology/hi gas milage cars like the conventional Civic.  Hybrids are a bit cold sensitive.  Their gas mileage drops in cold weather significantly.  The reason is because the ICE has to operate more to keep the battery fully charged.  The gas mileage swing between hot weather and cold weather in a hybrid can be as much as 10mpg.
Now 40mpg is nothing to sneeze at, but a conventional powered Civic could probably approach that.

For what its worth.  I own a Prius.  It's an awesome car.  Anyone who doubts that has never driven one.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:19:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:51:06 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I love that argument.  51mpg isn't going to save him money over 14mpg?  

Hybrids do not get 51 mpg in reality, that is the theoretically calculated value from the factory. Practically, hybrids will get from 35-45 mpg. A regular compact car will probably get from 25-35 mpg.

Your argument only holds water when you compare a hybrid version of a vehicle to it's non hybrid model.  But then, that's just about comparing oranges to grapefruits.  

HUH? I don't understand your reasoning. He could trade his truck in for a civic hybrid, or a regular civic. The cost difference between the two would likely not be made up for from gas savings unless gas becomes way more expensive or...

If our thread starter needs a new vehicle anyway, and has a decent length commute to take into consideration, he could save some green.  Also stopping at the filling station probably 1/4 as many times per month as before is a nice feature.  

...you drive a whole lot. But if you drive a whole lot then the increased maintenance costs will come into play...

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:50:26 AM EDT
[#29]
We had a 2004 Toyota Echo.  I kept gas records of all gas put into the car.  Cant'f find my records, but it got over 42 MPG, 3/4 highway mile 1/4 secondary road miles.  Car was killed by a hit and run.

Looking forward to the Yaris coming out soon.

For Alaska...last year I made my trip up there in May before the roads had been smoothed out.  My rental car was a Chevy Cobalt, tiny cheap car that didn't get very good mileage.  The car spent a lot of time bumping the bottom on the ruts...make sure your transportation has some ground clearance!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:55:13 AM EDT
[#30]
I heard something on the news the other day that Honda would have a hybrid out in 07 that cost under $12K.   I'm hoping that Ford or GM can do the same.   ( they might not be around long if they cant)

I dont think the current hybrids are enough bang for the buck.  Maybe a sub 12K vehicle would help
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:56:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Keep the truck.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:06:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Somebody has to absorb the extra production costs for just a young technology so it might as well be you, go for it!

Think of it as taking one for your country.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:23:00 AM EDT
[#33]
VW diesels get that or more without the costs of hybrid battery replacements. They are proven to go 400K miles as well.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:33:27 AM EDT
[#34]
You'll never get 51mpg.

There was an article I will try to dig up about the Lexus hybrid and their claims versus reality.  If you like to use your right foot.... you are done.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:10:27 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Hybrids do not get 51 mpg in reality, that is the theoretically calculated value from the factory. Practically, hybrids will get from 35-45 mpg. A regular compact car will probably get from 25-35 mpg.

That's BS.  My AVERAGE for last warm season was about 52 MPG, and with average temps in the teens, I still get about 45 MPG.

My total ownership is now about 1 year and I am still just shy of an average 50 MPG.  (2005 Prius)

My driving is mostly highway also, so I would have been a bit better served by a Diesel Passat, but they were just as hard to find as the Prius, and a LOT more expensive.

As it is, the Prius is as roomy and well apportioned as any midsized car.  Comparing it to a cheap Corolla or Civic, is a joke, since they don't even have standard A/C, Auto, or power door locks/windows...

BTW - The breakeven point for me versus my alternative purchase (used inexpensive V-6 Stratus @ $12,000) was $2.05 gas.  So far, so good.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:11:32 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
You'll never get 51mpg.

There was an article I will try to dig up about the Lexus hybrid and their claims versus reality.  If you like to use your right foot.... you are done.

As is true with ANY car.  If you don't like to use your right foot, you will probably get infinity MPG.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:11:57 AM EDT
[#37]
If you don't need a truck, then sure, look for an efficient car.  But I don't think I'd be looking at a hybrid, and if I was, it would be the Prius, not the Civic.  There are a lot of cars that will get decent mileage without the complexity or battery issues of a hybrid.  Not that you should ever have to worry about the batteries, they are warranted for a long time- but when it comes time to sell/trade, it will probably affect resale value.

Quoted:
VW diesels get that or more without the costs of hybrid battery replacements. They are proven to go 400K miles as well.

+1

I always lose receipts, so I haven't kept a log continuously, but until recently I had averaged about 45mpg with an even mix of city and highway driving.  Typically close to 50 on the highway, and low 40s around town.  I don't drive gently either.  On the extremes I have seen 38-40 a few times in the winter with short trips around town(car didn't even get up to operating temperature), and have seen 54mpg on the highway(had to do the 65mph speed limit for that).  It's not hard to get 50mpg, I've done it several times.  BUT, this is a 2002, which is a little lighter and a little more efficient than the new ones.  The car also has a fairly large tank for a small car- I've put in over 16gal and was only about half-way into the low fuel reserve.  Not many cars can exceed 800 miles on a fill. ;)
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:14:14 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

How often do you replace your hybrid batteries?  How much is a transmission repair?

Most people aren't going to drive a vehicle 400k miles, but many WILL drive 200k miles, which the battery pack will last for.

BTW - guess what happens when the battery pack dies...

Lower MPG.

Current cost of a replacement battery - <$2,000 and dropping.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:16:23 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I like my Prius hybrid.  I'm laughing all the way to the bank when it comes to fill-ups.  400 miles only costs me about 17 bucks at the pump.  

Why give more money to the rich arab oil countries so they can sponsor terrorism?  (yes, I know the figures about our oil import sources, etc).

ummm dude that isn't that much savings. my gas guzzeling park avenue will do 400 miles on a tank and it only costs me 25.00 to fill up. And i actually ride in real comfort and have a good bit of steel cage around me. small cost for 7.00 per tank.

32 MPG at worst, isn't a huge gas guzzling Park Avenue.  My brother's Corolla can barely keep up with that in daily driving.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:21:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Isnt there anything you can do for your truck to get better mpg? Intake, exhaust?  My friend has a F250 diesel with the banks exhaust and a power chip and he gets 16 mpg and he's always doing over 85 mph on the highway, and when he takes off in the city and such he's always spinning his tires. and driving fast.

If he'd drive the speed limit and not be a fool I'd bet he'd get around 18 mpg.

If I were you I'd say gear your truck down (if that would help, heard it does.) and do a lil work to it to get better fuel milage. (Know a guy with 40 inch tires on a f150 and he gets 13 mpg, which isnt too bad for those sized tires.)

Not much you can do with a car IMO. With a truck you can use it for work, or to haul stuff.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:26:42 AM EDT
[#41]
I can help you see if it makes financial sense. None of this will matter if you just plain want the Civic. Using the collective results of an informal poll to make a major purchasing decision is kind of idiotic, if you don't mind my saying so.

Answer these questions for me, and I'll help you make a reasoned decision, without regard to popular opinion:

Is your Silverado currently financed? If so, how much is the principal at this point? What is the interest rate on your current loan?
How much do you expect to get as a trade in on your Silverado?
How much do you expect to pay for the Civic?
How many miles do you drive a year?
How long would you keep your Silverado or your new Civic?
Will you be financing the Civic? If so, what will the loan term be?

I have a few other questions, but I can find the answers with quick google searches. Answer these for me, and I'll help you decide for yourself if it makes financial sense.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:27:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Pay cash for a cheap, used Civic to drive as a work car and keep your truck.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:29:45 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
tag to see what wins

+1
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:01:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Hyundai will have a hybrid accent out for 07'.

There is a possibility that it will come in at under 20K.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:16:12 AM EDT
[#45]
I have an 05 Civic hybrid and love it. My MPG has averaged 46 since last Aug. My worst tank was 40.2 and that included idling in post Katrina traffic with the AC on and moving 3 car lengths in 3 hours, the traffic was terrible.

You need to run the numbers for yourself, both sides are full of shit sometimes. I paid $1200 more for my hybrid ver. a regular Civic comparably equiped. It's almost paid for itself already with the fuel savings and Tax deduction.

Run you own numbers and get either a Prius or Civic depending on which one you can get a better deal on, they are both excellent. This year you can qualify for a tax credit instead of a deduction so factor that in.

Goood luck
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:35:48 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's BS.  My AVERAGE for last warm season was about 52 MPG, and with average temps in the teens, I still get about 45 MPG.

My total ownership is now about 1 year and I am still just shy of an average 50 MPG.  (2005 Prius)

My driving is mostly highway also, so I would have been a bit better served by a Diesel Passat, but they were just as hard to find as the Prius, and a LOT more expensive.

As it is, the Prius is as roomy and well apportioned as any midsized car.  Comparing it to a cheap Corolla or Civic, is a joke, since they don't even have standard A/C, Auto, or power door locks/windows...

BTW - The breakeven point for me versus my alternative purchase (used inexpensive V-6 Stratus @ $12,000) was $2.05 gas.  So far, so good.

You're kind of takin' one for the team here Torf.

There are a LOT of misconceptions about the Prius.  First and foremost, the knuckleheads just cannot understand that it is a really NICE car.  This may be partly due to the fact that the initial models were sort of like a hi-tech Echo.  The comparisons to the Neon are ridiculous.  The closest thing that a 2006 Prius can be compared to would be a loaded 2006 Civic (that car has received a facelift as well).  That loaded Civic would probably run around $20,000 in real world dollars which would still make it less expensive for sure, but that would be a more realistic comparator.  In truth the Prius IS nicer than the Civic and I cannot really think of a true equivalent for it.

Another thing.  Very few people buy cars based upon only one criterion.  Fuel economy is rarely a sole factor.  For me, I wanted a car that was economical on gas and also a serious proposition for giving me a comfortable commute (I commute 72 miles a day through a mix of two lane highway, limited access highway and city driving).  Some days there is smooth sailing all the way into center city Philly, some days the route is a parking lot.  I wanted something that was roughly comparable to my Ford Taurus in terms of comfort and conveniences (AM/FM stereo, CD player, a/c, etc.), but that would DOUBLE the gas mileage of the Taurus (23.3mpg).  The Prius does better than that.  I'm averaging, so far, in the vicinity of 50mpg for my commute.  My budget for a new car was in the vicinity of $25 -$28K and I stayed within my budget.  Why shouldn't I be happy?

But, why are we bothering to waste our time with this thread?

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:43:22 AM EDT
[#47]
I voted no.

Once the F150 got a poor crash test result. Soon after I rear ended a Mazda mini-van, which went into a jeep cherrokee, which went into a volvo. I was going 50.

The mini-van was obviously a complete loss and the cherokee needs a new rear end. In that off center crash I was the only one to drive away. 1 person didnt walk away.

A few months ago in a different F-150 I was rear ended at about 15 mph by a honda accord. My towing package took the hit and there was no damage to my truck, his car will be in the shop for a while.

Right before that, I was hit at 30mph head on by a Grand Am. There was plastic everywhere after that one, the grand am was in peices. Me and the tow truck driver pulled the bumper of my truck out of the way of the tire and I drove off. The grand am got SENT to the same body shop I DROVE mine to. When I picked up my truck the grand am was still sitting there, everything from the engine block forward was going to have to be replaced.

Though the commercials show them being hit with baseball bats and airbags saving lives, at 50 mph plastic wont be so convenient. Ill never drive something so low to the ground when most others are so high, and I wont ride in a compsite vehicle.

Metal owns all.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:47:48 PM EDT
[#48]
waldo has a point.  Bigger vehicles with a higher mass have a lot smaller change in velocity when in a wreck.  The greater the change in velocity, greater the likelyhood of being injured.  That and silverados look pretty damn good.

ETA: I can't use correct grammar
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:48:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Damn Waldo, you're a dangerous man to drive around!

I've got 2 panther chassis cars ( grand marquis and town car) they replaced my mustang when it was demolished in a wreck.    I decided I like solid steel better than sporty.  I came about a foot from being deader than hell.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:03:31 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

And if a Toyota Corolla with 8 mpg less fuel economy costs $7,000 less, you'd have to drive the car seven years just to even out the higher cost of the hybrid. Right about then you'd be hit with a $7,000 bill for new batteries on the hybrid, too.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top