Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2006 12:31:38 PM EDT
I got my 2 girls home with me and just hanging while moms at Work. I had planned on a coyote hunt today but seems I am having the best hunt right at home with my daughters. I am ashamed that I got mad at my wife 2 days ago about her working this weekend.
Now If I can just get them to clean the guns I would be set.  I think I will wait a couple more years till their motar skills and focus is s little better. I dont want to be hunting all the small parts that go fling.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 12:34:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Can they at least load stripper clips?

- BG
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 12:35:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 12:42:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Motor skills or mortar skills??
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 12:59:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Motor skills or mortar skills??

sorry motor skills is what I ment.
We was hunting the Elusive gummy dino's but seems we ran out of game on this hunt se we are looking for something with  even more danger. Looks like we will go to the Tely and get some good info on hunting some cartoons, THey seem like they could be a challenge
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:00:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Little kids are good at loading mags with a LULA.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:17:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top