Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2006 5:01:18 AM EDT
Found it. It was under AR15Shop.com, which takes you to Island Tactical.

Gunslinger808
, thanks for your help. Bags

The other day at work I was browsing AR15.com. In the upper right, directly across from the "AR-15.com Home of the Black Rifle logo", they have advertiser that rotate in a window. I saw one that had some great prices on Glock accessories and I said when I get back home I will go to that one again. Well, I haven't seen it since. Of course I can't remember it, something with "tactical" in it. Is there anyway I can look at a list of the advertisers in that window? I'll know it when I see it (and it wasn't "Top glock"). Thanks, Bags
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:16:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Try the Industry section, if they have a banner they most likely have a link there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top