Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2006 9:16:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:20:12 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
He must be spinning in his grave like a top!

I doubt it, considering he was cremated.  That skull fragment in a Russian museum might start spinning on its pedestal though.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:24:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:26:39 AM EDT
[#3]
im gona not say anything....lol....I dont want to get banned
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:27:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:32:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Mel Brooks did The Producers years ago. I don't remember a bunch of people going ape because he portrayed Hitler as a hipster doofus within the script of the play. Why should people get all upset about Hitler being made into a homosexual today? (There were lots of rumors that Hitler was homosexual even while he was alive...)

Springtime for Hitler was only a framework to allow him to make some Nazi jokes within the larger joke that was The Producers.

He did the same thing with his Inquisition song in History of the World.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top