Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 2/22/2006 8:43:59 PM EDT
Phi Kappa Psi, Michigan Alpha Chapter

Jimmy Doolittle I think was a member
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:44:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I joined a fight club, but I'm not supposed to talk about it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:44:59 PM EDT
[#2]
We GDI guys used to make fun of you guys.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:45:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuck no.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:53:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Down at SIUC we used to call Greek row "Geek Row"
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:54:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Fuck no.

+1
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:55:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Now, now.  Just because they wouldnt take you doesnt mean you have to attack them.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:56:31 PM EDT
[#7]
i never belonged, but i did take a steamy crap in their front lawn once
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:58:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Now, now.  Just because they wouldnt take you doesnt mean you have to attack them.

I am not attacking them at all.  I just would never join a fraternity and be forever associated with homosexuality.  

No offense intended ARDOC
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:05:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

They take anybody who doesn't mind some hazing and some member fees.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:07:04 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Except those that needed to be on diets.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:09:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Eta Cow Pi at OSU
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:14:40 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Never tried to join a fraternity, no desire. If you felt the need to pay $$ to get some friends and host bar nights, then by all means, that's your right.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:20:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Haha, I love reading responses like this, reminds me how blind some people are!  

Beta Theta Pi at UND.  Best thing I did in college, it's all about what you make of it.  You can be a dousche and get nowhere, or you can take advantage of the opportunities made available to you and grow far beyond what you were when you came to college.  

Homosexual?  Fraternity guys get more ass than anyone else on campus, take my word for it.  
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:24:04 PM EDT
[#14]
NO.  Beat up a few though.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:24:40 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Never tried to join a fraternity, no desire. If you felt the need to pay $$ to get some friends and host bar nights, then by all means, that's your right.

Typical GDI response because you really have no idea what you are talking about.  I doubt you have belong any kind of meaningful club or group.

At least I have friends.  
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:25:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Beta Theta Pi,  M.I.T. We made Playboy's #7 top party school in 89
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:26:17 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Typical GDI response because you really have no idea what you are talking about.  I doubt you have belong any kind of meaningful club or group.

At least I have friends.  

For those who don't know what a GDI is, here's an urban dictionary definition:

"God Damn Independent"; A college student with the right mind to retain their dignity, individuality, and money by turning away the offers of the Greek system.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:26:20 PM EDT
[#18]
no
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:27:17 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Haha, I love reading responses like this, reminds me how blind some people are!  

Beta Theta Pi at UND.  Best thing I did in college, it's all about what you make of it.  You can be a dousche and get nowhere, or you can take advantage of the opportunities made available to you and grow far beyond what you were when you came to college.  

Homosexual?  Fraternity guys get more ass than anyone else on campus, take my word for it.  

There is something special about women clamoring to get into your party.  We would go through 30 kegs in one night.   Working the tap allowed you to smell like beer but also meet a lot of girls.   The gay nonfrat guy would have to wait 15 min while the girl behind him got the beer first.    
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:35:52 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

YUP, we still do too...
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:37:19 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
NO.  Beat up a few though.

HEHEHEHEH, Yea, the frat guys down at SMU are HUGE pussies....
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:59:10 PM EDT
[#22]
What? No Tri Lambs?

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:06:22 PM EDT
[#23]
I pledged to Omega Mu.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:10:27 PM EDT
[#24]
I am currently in college, and I have no plans to team up with a bunch of sexually confused, metrosexual, long-haired, rich little douche bags who sodomize each other, and rape drunken girls.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:13:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Pi Kappa Alpha at UW.  My two best friends today are friends I made at the fraternity.

Let's see:
1.)  It was CHEAPER than living in the dorms (no shit!)
2.)  We were "off campus" so we didn't have to play by the stupid rules of the university.
3.)  BUNCH of gun guys in the house at the time.  We setup reloading presses in one of the rooms.  Try that a dorm.
4.)  We kicked ass at intra-mural sports.  Pikes won the championship 7 years in a row.  The dorm pussies never stood a chance.
5.)  Quality guys.  Our GPA average was 3.2, with a range of majors.  Chem E, Civil E, Physics (myself and a few others).  We had some guys in the NG too.  Two served in Gulf War I.
6.)  Sorority chicks are generally HOT!
7.)  Ever go to a "kegger" or a decent party in a dorm?  Didn't think so....

One of the best decisions of my life.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:15:38 PM EDT
[#26]
I was invited to join Phi Sig's at Kent State. I declined. I went to college after I got out of the USMC. I had grown beyond the Frat boy lifestyle.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:15:40 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I am currently in college, and I have no plans to team up with a bunch of sexually confused, metrosexual, long-haired, rich little douche bags who sodomize each other, and rape drunken girls.

Get fucking real.  You've got a whole bunch of stereo types in there.  But hey, the greek system probably doesn't want someone of your "caliber" anyway...
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:17:12 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

+1

Kappa Delta Rho, Iota Beta Chapter,  KA#181
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:18:54 PM EDT
[#29]
I know plenty of these pricks. Sad to see some their "caliber" such as yourself on this fine forum. Good job . hinking.gif
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:19:35 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I know plenty of these pricks. Sad to see some their "caliber" such as yourself on this fine forum. Good job .

Did somebody sleep with your girlfriend or what?

Jesus, they're just clubs, really.

ETA:  The real pricks are those guys that join the local Moose club!  Fucking elitist dicks!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:21:13 PM EDT
[#31]
No, I would not date such a girl who likes elitist borderline homosexuals of such "caliber".

Edit - Just using broad generalizations to make fun of some of who I know. It's amazing at how offended people get over comments that mean nothing over the internet hinking.gif
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:24:51 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
No, I would not date such a girl who likes elitist borderline homosexuals of such "caliber".

Edit - Just using broad generalizations to make fun of some of who I know. It's amazing at how offended people get over comments that mean nothing over the internet

Who's offended? I'm laughing at you.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:26:14 PM EDT
[#33]
If my comments are funny, you really are a douche bag. Enjoy yourself.

Google "frat boys"
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:30:13 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
If my comments are funny, you really are a douche bag. Enjoy yourself.

Google "frat boys"

It's amazing at how offended people get over comments that mean nothing over the internet

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:30:56 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I know plenty of these pricks. Sad to see some their "caliber" such as yourself on this fine forum. Good job .

Jan 2006.  And already making a name for yourself....

Let's see, you start out with a rambling attack on ALL fraternity members, then get pissed when someone makes a judgement call on your character?  All you did was throw a bunch of trash out there, and now come back with this comment?

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:33:30 PM EDT
[#36]
What on earth does the date in which I joined have anything to do with me making fun of frat boys? I clearly intentionally exaggerated my comments about fraternities just to make fun. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, ok?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:36:05 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm a Psi U at UIllinois

And stop whining, you GDI bitches, this thread is not for you to clean the sand out of your vaginas
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:46:04 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
What on earth does the date in which I joined have anything to do with me making fun of frat boys? I clearly intentionally exaggerated my comments about fraternities just to make fun. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, ok?

As a recently joined member, we (myself, the rest of ARFCOM) don't really know you.  As such, how am I to know that you "clearly intentionally exaggerated" your comments about fraternities?  If you weren't a new member with just a few posts, I might have a better idea of your personality or humor.  Your choice of smiley didn't help convey your exaggerated comments either.  I've been around long enough to know some of the jokers around here.  Do you know that Wes from MSTN always types in caps lock?  Did you also know he is probably the only one who can get away with it?  I'm not saying he is a joker, but he is a "board personality" for sure. Things like that....

There has a huge influx of trolls into ARFCOM as of late, especially in GD, and they have all generally been new or newer members.  I lumped you into that category, "guilty by association."  Bad call?  Maybe, we'll see.  I see you have branched out into some of the other forums (Team Member's enhanced search options rock!) so maybe my judgement call is off.  Again, we'll see.

As for hurting my feelings, please!  You have to have pretty damn thick skin to stick around this board for awhile.  80,000 members, you aren't likely to be friends with everyone that passes through here.  If I got all twisted up with hurt feelings easily, I would have left a long time ago.  You aren't getting rid of me that easily!!  Muahahahahahahaha!

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:42:00 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I'm a Psi U at UIllinois

And stop whining, you GDI bitches, this thread is not for you to clean the sand out of your vaginas

And I know about vaginas.  

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:48:59 AM EDT
[#40]
Alpha Phi Delta, Beta Theta '91 Franciscan University

To each his own.  I was a greek, and yeah, I loved it.  Some of you are GDI and love it... So what, there is so much more to life than pissant college rivalries.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:52:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Alpha Gamma Rho, Theta Chapter.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:53:58 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

+87
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:02:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Pi Kappa Alpha, Beta Beta `91

Had some great times in school.  It's not for everybody but then again what is.  You take from college what you make of it and I'm glad I joined.  I've been bad though and haven't kept in touch with as many as I should.  

Hey Scollins...congrats on the latest addition
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:04:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Tagged....

To see who got "paddled" and who didn't

Joke guys...just a joke....

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:07:02 AM EDT
[#45]
ATO
Probably the best time of my life.  
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:07:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Pershing Rifles.  

University of Dayton.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:08:29 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Tagged....

I still have my paddle PM...wanna see it?  
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:08:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Sigma Pi
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:09:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Delta Chi  - NEMO
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:09:48 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Tagged....

you ---> <--- me

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top