Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2001 6:16:57 PM EDT
Just on fox news several (older?)kids were playing in a house (unsupervised?) Playing gun games??

Not sure what happened but the cops don't have the gun yet and are treating it as a crime.

Looked like an upper middle class type home.

Don't people teach their kids to know better.
I'd like to say I do.

Sighing and shaking head,
Del
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 6:47:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey Del-
Yeah that does suck for sure.
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 9:47:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't suppose they mentioned how many children died this weekend in swimming pools or on bicycles.
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 2:44:24 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't suppose they mentioned how many children died this weekend in swimming pools or on bicycles.
View Quote

No but as a matter of fact....

3 died while DUI and driving in performanced VW Jettas travelling at +-130mph, near here.
Both lost control of their cars. At first it was thought that it was only 1 car, till they looked up into the tree above them. NO Joke!!

DUI'S and high performance cars kill more people
every day than handguns do in a month.
I know a Outspoken Anti who DUI's daily.
It's only a matter of time till he kills someone.
He says that we have no right to have guns, much less AR's. Ohhh that pisses me off.
He won't hesitate to DUI either.

[b]WHAT A LOSER[/B] i WANT TO KILL HIM BEFORE HE DOES IT TO SOMEONE ELSE. And I'm normally very sedate.
He has even falsified his insurance claims after he smashed his truck the latest time.

WTF, its inevitable that someone will die at this jaggoff's hand. [:(!]

And they wan't to ban guns HAH.
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 7:43:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

No but as a matter of fact....

3 died while DUI and driving in performanced VW Jettas travelling at +-130mph, near here.
Both lost control of their cars. At first it was thought that it was only 1 car, till they looked up into the tree above them. NO Joke!!

DUI'S and high performance cars kill more people
every day than handguns do in a month.
I know a Outspoken Anti who DUI's daily.
It's only a matter of time till he kills someone.
He says that we have no right to have guns, much less AR's. Ohhh that pisses me off.
He won't hesitate to DUI either.

[b]WHAT A LOSER[/B] i WANT TO KILL HIM BEFORE HE DOES IT TO SOMEONE ELSE. And I'm normally very sedate.
He has even falsified his insurance claims after he smashed his truck the latest time.

WTF, its inevitable that someone will die at this jaggoff's hand. [:(!]

And they wan't to ban guns HAH.
View Quote

Del.....why do you put up with this? Next time you know he's DUI, pick up the damn phone and call the police and report him. Do you think if he knew that you were doing something illegal with firearms, he would hesitate to turn you in?
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 2:36:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh rest assured If I could, I would.
I usually find out after the fact.
He's an aquaintance of my technician.
I would gladly send him into the ditch before he does it to someone else!

Not many things get me stoked. This is one thing that does. (DUI's)

Back at Xmas in '88 I lost 6 people from my Squadron to DUI. all in 1 accident. All were my co-workers. Except for the son.
4 guys in 1 car travelling at 100+ in a 5.0
crossed the median and killed my Supervisor his wife and son. Freak accident.
All died except for the driver of the 5.0.
His BAL was 3.9 at the scene. More than anyone else there, He should have been the one to die!!

Like I said, they want to ban GUNS????????

Sorry... rant off.

Del
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 3:58:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Del,

Tell that Gun-hater to come over and take my Ar's from me and I'll make sure its loaded.
I cannot stand people who say guns kill but would not hesitate to due something as stupid as DUI.
Damn now i'm PO'ed
Hey my back yard is big enough you could come over and bring this person (moving taget practice). No cant do that then I'm no better that him.
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 4:09:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Remember when they were talking about banning handguns in Wilmington after that woman and mother of two was killed in a carjacking?  Hope they don't start something similar because of this.  But they probably will.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top