BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2006 12:15:51 PM EDT
Whassup with this???

Breaking News: FBI Raids Middle Eastern Owned Service Stations
http://www.knoe.com/fullstory.php?id=1253
Wednesday, February 22nd, 2006 12:42:35

TV 8 News has learned the FBI and local law enforcement authorities are conducting a statewide raid of service stations and businesses owned by Middle Easterners. Agents executed search warrants today at businesses from Tallulah to Ruston and in Monroe. The FBI says the raids are part of "an ongoing criminal investigation." Police sources tell TV 8 News the raids target possible money laundering and counterfeiting in connection with suspected domestic terrorist activity and homeland security. TV 8 News will have details at 5, 6,and 10.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 12:23:11 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
TV 8 News has learned the FBI and local law enforcement authorities are conducting a statewide raid of service stations and businesses owned by Middle Easterners.

Um... isn't that all of them?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 12:26:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
TV 8 News has learned the FBI and local law enforcement authorities are conducting a statewide raid of service stations and businesses owned by Middle Easterners.

Um... isn't that all of them?

Actually most would be Indian....i'm guessing.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 12:29:02 PM EDT
[#3]
"Thank you!  Come again!"
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 12:48:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
"Thank you!  Come again!"

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 12:55:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, that's a good start.

Didn't they just bust three guys in Ohio?  The Feds are really rockin n' rollin this week.

- BG
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 12:56:54 PM EDT
[#6]
OH TEH NOES!!!11111 THATS RACIST!

I hope they raided a few non Middle Eastern businesses too just for show.

(and wonder if any were raided in MI ...)
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 12:57:57 PM EDT
[#7]
They don't know what it is but it's not terrorism.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:00:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Profiling works. Keep it up.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:02:03 PM EDT
[#9]
this could take a minute.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:02:05 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Whassup with this???

Breaking News: FBI Raids Middle Eastern Owned Service Stations
http://www.knoe.com/fullstory.php?id=1253
Wednesday, February 22nd, 2006 12:42:35

TV 8 News has learned the FBI and local law enforcement authorities are conducting a statewide raid of service stations and businesses owned by Middle Easterners. Agents executed search warrants today at businesses from Tallulah to Ruston and in Monroe. The FBI says the raids are part of "an ongoing criminal investigation." Police sources tell TV 8 News the raids target possible money laundering and counterfeiting in connection with suspected domestic terrorist activity and homeland security. TV 8 News will have details at 5, 6,and 10.

Didn't some fine militant RoP wannabe tangos recently get rolled up in Ohio this week? I am just sayin'...
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:04:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Did Monroe leave the state of michigan, or is it still part of the state?  If its still part of the state of michigan than I would guess, given that monroe was mentioned in the article, that some of the raids did in fact take place in michigan, if in fact monroe is still in the state of michigan.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:10:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:30:42 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Did Monroe leave the state of michigan, or is it still part of the state?  If its still part of the state of michigan than I would guess, given that monroe was mentioned in the article, that some of the raids did in fact take place in michigan, if in fact monroe is still in the state of michigan.

I think the Monroe they were talking about is in LA.  So it must have slipped south.

ETA:  Notice the station call letters starting with K.  That means west of the big muddy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top