Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2006 6:33:36 AM EDT
So this morning I stop at Circle K to get something to drink and the clerk behind the counter keeps asking illegals if they want free calling cards to Mexico. WTF? Circle K is sucking up to the illegals now too apparently.

He asks the first guy in line if he wants one, and the guy takes it, then he asked the second guy in line too and he takes one. Then I get up there, of course he doesn't ask me. So I say:

Me: Free calling cards to Mexico huh?

Clerk: Yeah

Me: What for? Why does anyone need to call Mexico, I thought they were all over here.

Clerk: Laughs

Me: So...nothing free for the rest of us I guess (being sarcastic)

Clerk: You can donate $1 to UCP

Me: How is that free? That costs me money.

Clerk: Well you could win something (I don't remember what it was now)

Me: No thanks.

I just shook my head in disgust and left.

Before I left, I noticed he asked the guy behind me as well.

So this whole thing is very interesting for a number of reasons.
First, I was told by a few people here that no one can tell illegals from anyone else, but oddly enough, the clerk seemed to know who to ask and who not to, I didn't get asked if I wanted one.

Number 2, I was in a Circle K in America of course, and of the 4 people in line including myself, 3 were illegal aliens. 75% of the people in line were illegal aliens. That's just great. Yeah there's no illegal alien problem here I'm just over reacting I guess.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:35:50 AM EDT
[#1]
They're just here to....

I can't even finish that in jest right now.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:02:54 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
They're just here to....

I can't even finish that in jest right now.

Yeah, I know how you feel.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:05:16 AM EDT
[#3]
He's just giving away the cards that Americans won't take....
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:06:02 AM EDT
[#4]
I feel your pain man
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:10:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:11:31 AM EDT
[#6]
I was in my local Guitar Center (Huntington Beach) and three of the four people standing in the software area were middle eastern.  One guy was from Iran (and pretty cool) and the other two, a grandfather and grandson were a little shizo.  Still, I figured if these guys were in a music shop then they were OK with a heavy dose of America.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:18:31 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You They need to move before you they give yourself an ulcer!

Fixed it.

It's too late though, I'm pretty sure I already have one.

I'm not really sure though why I should just be expected to sit back and be happy about this illegal invasion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top