Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2006 5:52:06 PM EDT
I wasted post #556 in a damn troll thread, so I promised myself I'd do better with #666.

I'm not evil, but my rifles are. AR15.com taught me that.

I've had other AR's come & go, but I consider my AR collection to be "complete."  I'm happy with what I have now, and I've got 'em set up the way I like 'em to be.

From top to bottom:

1. SAW/Colt LE6920HB (1 of 300 made, NIB/unfired) I bought this through the EE within 48 hours of registering here...it was right before the end of the AWB.

2. Colt Sporter Lightweight 9mm carbine. Mods include KNS anti-walk pins, finger swell removed from A2 grip, gapper, Colt M4 stock. I bought this in the early 90's. Great plinker/fun gun.

3. Midlength carbine. LMT Defender lower and a Sabre Defence upper. Mods include KNS anti-walk pins, Magpul trigger guard, finger swell removed from A2 grip, original sling mounts removed and side sling swivel installed, Aimpoint M3 scope w/LaRue mount and ARMS #40A2 back up sights. This is my favorite AR and it's the sweetest shooting AR carbine that I've ever owned. BIG thanks go to Talon Arms, they supplied the lower and upper for this one.

4. Colt Sporter Match HBAR. Mods include KNS anti-walk pins, finger swell removed from A2 grip, Gapper, cheap $100.00 Tasco scope and cheek-rest. I bought this one back in the early 90's, too, and it's the first AR that I ever bought. It has a slab-side lower. This one hasn't been fired in over ten years, but I'm going to rectify that soon.

I guess that's it. If anyone else wishes to share pics of theirs, please do. I really like seeing midlengths. If you still have your first AR, post a pic. I always like seeing the classic SP1's.

-Scott

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:54:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice rifles.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:57:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I upped my evil factor today -

Your evil-fu is strong, my friend.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:00:10 PM EDT
[#3]

The Oly carbine with the VFG in the top 2 pics was replaced by the one below.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top