Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2006 10:09:54 AM EDT
www.terroristmedia.com

Lots of good lessons to be learned, but it will leave you really pissed off.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:11:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:11:54 AM EDT
[#2]
anyone good at hacking?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:16:26 AM EDT
[#3]
This needs that fish headed Star Wars guy.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:17:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
anyone good at hacking?

Why would you hack them? go debate them.

About Terrorist Media and It's Author

Terrorist Media is meant to be shocking and graphic. The vision I have for this site is to be a truely unbiased source of information for the War on Terror and the War in Iraq. I also would like for this site to be a gathering of people from all walks of life to witness and to discuss in an open forum what is not shown on the evening news. I made this site in protest of the mainstream media. This Essay that I wrote can fully explain what I mean when I protest the mainstream media.

The personal views that I represent will not in anyway hinder the site's main goal. There will be no censorship on this site and many sources outside the United States will be cited in the news reports and videos that are comming from Iraq and other terror sources. Many people from all walks of life have come to this site and use the information provided on the site to make their point on their stance on the war and on American foriegn policy. This is what I intended to accomplish and so far it is working out well. Right-wingers and Left-wingers along with government officials, military officials and yes, even some of the iraqi insurgency themselves has praised this site as an excellent source of visual information.

I am a student at Florida International University. I am currently studying Computer Science and Political Science. I am not asscoiated with the United States' government or any other country's government. I am also not asscoiated with the mujahedeen or any insurgency, militant, or terrorist group.

We really do report and let you decide
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top