Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 1:38:59 AM EDT
fieroloki's website!! follow the link that is down the page

About someone here and it really needs to be in the pit.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:40:22 AM EDT
[#1]
C'mon, you can say it in GD, just don't get too carried away
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:41:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:49:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Can always come here.... I dont care

lol ok im there!!

i put in under the "steel cage match"

I could have said more but i didnt i just dont have the "time"
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:51:46 AM EDT
[#4]
damn, just damn.....And yes, he is a member there as well.
But, thats what I made that section for.... Atleast we finally have something worthwhile in there...

Also, you got the right section... Some people can understand shit .  

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:55:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:11:06 AM EDT
[#6]
i cant beleive that "other" guy piped in!! ahahahaha this is fun!!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:19:27 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I think the "other" guy piped in because he finds it amusing you would call someone out for their post count when you aint been slackin off by any means......But I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:24:37 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think the "other" guy piped in because he finds it amusing you would call someone out for their post count when you aint been slackin off by any means......But I could be wrong.

so you think im a litte "over board" huh??  lol well come on over to fireloki's board then!!

also i think you got everone beat (of course besides the "other" guy) here with you post count!!  
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:27:43 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

so you think im a litte "over board" huh??  lol well come on over to fireloki's board then!!

also i think you got everone beat (of course besides the "other" guy) here with you post count!!  

I've been known to spend some time on Arfcom......

Wanna know the scariest part? I generally only surf the net when I'm at work....
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:30:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Good Stuff!

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:30:47 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wanna know the scariest part? I generally only surf the net when I'm at work....

hey thats funny!! me too that is the only reason im here in the middle of the night is becasue i work nights....
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:31:43 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

hey thats funny!! me too that is the only reason im here in the middle of the night is becasue i work nights....

Hey! Another mid-shifter!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:35:45 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

small world huh!!! yeah!!!  
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:37:07 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then do something useful with your time and answer my question
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:37:32 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hehe, I think I almost exclusively post at work . There are teh rare occasions tho.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:39:01 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then do something useful with your time and answer my question

uhh im lost on that one!! i have no clue!! i assume that yeah there has to one out there.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:40:42 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

uhh im lost on that one!! i have no clue!! i assume that yeah there has to one out there.

You would think, but I've only seen a handful of no forward assist uppers, and I dont recall that any of them were with M4 feedramps.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:54:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Someone from the day crew please tell the guy to go over and feel free to post anything he might have to say in reference to this question i had for him over there, thanks!!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:58:08 AM EDT
[#19]
The Pit needs to be reopened. It served a valid purpose.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:38:51 PM EDT
[#20]
well i guess he isnt coming............
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:27:30 PM EDT
[#21]
well deej i must say you did good over there.... i wasexpecting a knock down drag out but. you must have taken some valium..............lol
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:05:22 AM EDT
[#22]
dude i had no idea you started that place so sgtar15 could have a place for his doll shows.............
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:16:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:18:11 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
dude i had no idea you started that place so sgtar15 could have a place for his doll shows.............

Dont mess with the dolls....
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:22:25 AM EDT
[#25]
AROKIE, my friend I thought I answered your question "over there." I really don't want to drag shit over from froum to forum.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:25:27 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
AROKIE, my friend I thought I answered your question "over there." I really don't want to drag shit over from froum to forum.

what are you talking about???? I WAS TALKING TO FIEROLOKI. go back to you world behind the screen....
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:26:51 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

what are you talking about???? I WAS TALKING TO FIEROLOKI. go back to you world behind the screen....

You were talking about deej, you said his name in that post. LOL!!!

Quoted:
well deej i must say you did good over there.... i wasexpecting a knock down drag out but. you must have taken some valium..............lol

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:27:43 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:28:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Well, I guess we know what Sarge has been doing since his permaban from here. Apparently he has been working on learning to animate.

Not bad for a first few attempts.

I had no idea ilikelegs was a "rodeo" star....
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:33:22 AM EDT
[#30]
<ghostbusters> Don't cross the streams!!!! <ghostbusters>

Seriously...I think the two places should try to remain seperate as well.

Of course, I am a post whore too, so who gives a shit what I think...
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:33:24 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Well, I guess we know what Sarge has been doing since his permaban from here. Apparently he has been working on learning to animate.

Not bad for a first few attempts.

I had no idea ilikelegs was a "rodeo" star....

He posts frequently on AR15ARMORY.COM, he posted that over there a while back.  

"STFU TV"
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:34:31 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
<ghostbusters> Don't cross the streams!!!! <ghostbusters>

Seriously...I think the two places should try to remain seperate as well.

Of course, I am a post whore too, so who gives a shit what I think...

Yeah Playmore I couldn't agree more, this place is like Vegas, what happens here stays here.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top