Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 8:51:18 AM EDT
So I go to a hockey game the other day with some of the guys from work.  One of the guys brings his affair with him, she is nice enough, nice boobs and ok to talk too, so who cares.  We are co-workers and do not really meet each other's families.  The game was great, the evening went fine, we had drinks before and after and I met a cutie school teacher at the sports bar.

EXCEPT FOR ONE ENTERTAINING MOMENT. WHEN THIS GUY  has a nice lady walk up and ask how his wife and kids are? She was nice looking and was apparently a good friend of his wife and did not realize until that second that the woman standing with him,,,,,was with him in more than one way.

I found the whole thing pretty damn funny.  I'm not married so that would not have been a problem for me,,lol.  I'm guessing somebody is having a long week at home.  I have not seen him but we are on different shifts.  

Let this be a lesson to those who plan their affairs poorly.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:54:41 AM EDT
[#1]
A former female coworker of mine has been having an affair with a guy for close to 10 years. They have actually be caught out and about by the guys wife a couple of times. He still bangs both his wife and his gf.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:58:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Dude should find another hobby. Being married and having an affair is risky business. It's a small world as the saying goes. You never know who you'll run into. My brother inlaw found that out the hard way. He got caught by his father inlaw.
I know of another guy that use to meet his mistress at a hotel out of state. He ran into his next door neighbor at the same hotel.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:01:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Only a low class scumbag would cheat on their spouse  
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:03:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm thinking - 3some.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:03:30 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

+87
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:04:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Only a low class scumbag would get caught cheating on their spouse  

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:05:31 AM EDT
[#7]
hopefully it gets back to the wife and she leaves him high and dry.

People who cheat in a marriage are scum, pure and simple.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:06:49 AM EDT
[#8]
LOL  not the best idea to be seen with another woman in very public places .
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:07:42 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Dude should find another hobby. Being married and having an affair is risky business. It's a small world as the saying goes. You never know who you'll run into. My brother inlaw found that out the hard way. He got caught by his father inlaw.
I know of another guy that use to meet his mistress at a hotel out of state. He ran into his next door neighbor at the same hotel.

LOL!!

When I lived in Chattanooga, TN (on the TN/GA border) there was an old, small hotel that was empty during the week.  

On the weekends the lot was full and all the tags on the cars were from GA, specifically the county closest to the state line....lotta  goin' on there!!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:10:09 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
So I go to a hockey game the other day with some of the guys from work.  One of the guys brings his affair with him, she is nice enough, nice boobs and ok to talk too, so who cares.  We are co-workers and do not really meet each other's families.  The game was great, the evening went fine, we had drinks before and after and I met a cutie school teacher at the sports bar.

EXCEPT FOR ONE ENTERTAINING MOMENT. WHEN THIS GUY  has a nice lady walk up and ask how his wife and kids are? She was nice looking and was apparently a good friend of his wife and did not realize until that second that the woman standing with him,,,,,was with him in more than one way.

I found the whole thing pretty damn funny.  I'm not married so that would not have been a problem for me,,lol.  I'm guessing somebody is having a long week at home.  I have not seen him but we are on different shifts.  

Are retarded enough to get married and not be faithful.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:14:46 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are retarded enough to get married .........l.

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:21:56 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted: My brother inlaw found that out the hard way. He got caught by his father inlaw.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:22:34 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They should watch CSI and figure out how to do this stuff the right way!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:24:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Hope his missus cleans his clock.  Dumb asshole.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:24:30 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
hopefully it gets back to the wife and she leaves him high and dry.

People who cheat in a marriage are scum, pure and simple.

+1

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:45:54 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can't disagree lol
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:01:41 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
[When I lived in Chattanooga, TN (on the TN/GA border) there was an old, small hotel that was empty during the week.  

On the weekends the lot was full and all the tags on the cars were from GA, specifically the county closest to the state line....lotta  goin' on there!!

Would that have been the "No Tell, Motel"????  
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:04:17 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I'm thinking - 3some.  

I am always thinking that.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:08:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Without a picture of the wife and the other women, I cannot morally pass judgement or assess this situation.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:29:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Its disgusting.  If he doesn't feel for his wife anymore, he either needs to man up and deal with it, he made a PROMISE, or at the veyr least, take the low way out, and tell his wife FIRST.  He's subjecting his wife to embarassment socially, and probably disease if he's sleeping with her.  

The minister that presided over my wedding said something that sticks out in my mind.  He said that the vows we said that day were a promise.  A promise isn't "I'll be there fro you if you're there for me".  That's called a contract.  A promise means "I'll be there fro you no matter what you do".  That's the way I feel about it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:33:57 AM EDT
[#21]
i'm not saying we should give him the benefit of the doubt.  however, what if his wife's a b!tch, gives him no pie, abuses him, and he's not ready to lose half his wealth in a divorce?  in that sort of situation i could understand the motivation to cheat like that.  not agree with it, but definitely understand it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:37:56 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
i'm not saying we should give him the benefit of the doubt.  however, what if his wife's a b!tch, gives him no pie, abuses him, and he's not ready to lose half his wealth in a divorce?  in that sort of situation i could understand the motivation to cheat like that.  not agree with it, but definitely understand it.

I understand what you mean. I just consider myself lucky to be on the same planet with all the perfect people , some of which frequent this board, who never make mistakes of any kind and are quick to judge others.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:39:29 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I understand what you mean. I just consider myself lucky to be on the same planet with all the perfect people , some of which frequent this board, who never make mistakes of any kind and are quick to judge others.

It's great aint it?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:44:53 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

+1000000000

-Dan.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:51:31 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Having an affair while you're married isn't a 'mistake'.

A mistake is when you go to the grocery store for 2% milk and you pick up skim milk instead.

Unless you can say "gee, I was just walking down the street one day, tripped, and my penis landed in this other woman!" then it wasn't a mistake.

It was a decision made by a person who either lacks moral character or integrity. And a person who would do that and try to pass that kind of thing off as a 'mistake' makes it even worse.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:04:38 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

+infinity.

shitbag.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:27:36 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Having an affair while you're married isn't a 'mistake'.

A mistake is when you go to the grocery store for 2% milk and you pick up skim milk instead.

Unless you can say "gee, I was just walking down the street one day, tripped, and my penis landed in this other woman!" then it wasn't a mistake.

It was a decision made by a person who either lacks moral character or integrity. And a person who would do that and try to pass that kind of thing off as a 'mistake' makes it even worse.

Okay, I'll concede that "mistake" was probably a poor choice of words. But my point is that everyone makes bad judgement calls and bad decisions.  If not within your marriage then with something else. Everybody. Anyone who says they do everything right all the time is a LIAR.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:27:58 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Its disgusting.  If he doesn't feel for his wife anymore, he either needs to man up and deal with it, he made a PROMISE, or at the veyr least, take the low way out, and tell his wife FIRST.  He's subjecting his wife to embarassment socially, and probably disease if he's sleeping with her.  

The minister that presided over my wedding said something that sticks out in my mind.  He said that the vows we said that day were a promise.  A promise isn't "I'll be there fro you if you're there for me".  That's called a contract.  A promise means "I'll be there fro you no matter what you do".  That's the way I feel about it.

[sarcasm] Lighten up, it's 2006! We've done away with those silly notions that honor and character define a man, today all you need to be is a male. Who cares about his wife she should accept that all men are dogs. So what about the children,  they'll be happier if dads happy. Haven't the past 40 years tought you anything! [/sarcasm]

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:00:58 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
A former female coworker of mine has been having an affair with a guy for close to 10 years. They have actually be caught out and about by the guys wife a couple of times. He still bangs both his wife and his gf.

I have to say that you know more sexually diverse people than anyone else on this planet.

I am not sure if this is a good thing or not, but there it is.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:16:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:16:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Thats why you should tell your friend to only cheat with the same sex.. they never suspect it..
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:34:29 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I refuse to Associate with people who cheat on their spouses.

If their spouse cant trust them guess what? I CANT TRUST THEM EITHER!

Trust me with your life but not your money or your wife!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:37:00 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
[When I lived in Chattanooga, TN (on the TN/GA border) there was an old, small hotel that was empty during the week.  

Would that have been the "No Tell, Motel"????  

I found one of those soon after I got my drivers license.

Little strip motel out in the middle of cornfields, but convneniently close on small 2 lane roads from a couple of decent sized cities.

And they charged by the hour.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:52:52 PM EDT
[#34]
An old buddy of mine was single and used to chase women all the time.

I'd run into him at a bar with a hot looking babe at his table and say "Bob! How's it going? Long time no see. How's Susie and the kids??" just to watch the reaction on her face and then see him trying to convince her that I was kidding.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:04:37 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
An old buddy of mine was single and used to chase women all the time.

I'd run into him at a bar with a hot looking babe at his table and say "Bob! How's it going? Long time no see. How's Susie and the kids??" just to watch the reaction on her face and then see him trying to convince her that I was kidding.

You're a bad, bad man.....

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:10:00 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Only a low class scumbag would get caught cheating on their spouse  

I'M TELLING MRS. K!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:56:11 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted: You're a bad, bad man.....
That was great!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:34:46 PM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:38:52 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Well, having a gf is no excuse for denying your wife her due.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:45:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Affairs are for lame.  The amount of lying and deceit involved is just way too much and there is no reason to maintain a marriage when there is a relationship going on.  on top of that, all the work involved, the scheduling headaches, and the level of commitment required to maintain secrecy....what a PIA.  

So obviously flings are a much more satisfying way to go.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:45:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Now, I believe that cheating is a big no-no, however I can see where one would be understandable.  That situation is such:  Your spouse is non-existant, non-sexual, and you stand to loose too much if you leave her.  Someone like that will strip you of all you are, and leave a bare lifeless husk.  They use the marrage as a security blanket so that they don't have to take care of themselves, and the courts suport this.  So the man in this situation is trapped.  Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.  I support the cheating in this situation, because honestly.....the woman deserves it if she is like that.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:50:24 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+infinity.

shitbag.

Maybe his wife was out with her boyfriend...

You never know why married people do what they do...
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:24:02 PM EDT
[#43]
I don't get the whole "affair" thing... I could never do it.
I have enough trouble keeping ONE woman happy!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:05:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Haha a dude I know told his wife before he got married that he was gonna be banging other women, they getting a divorce now, he said "I guess she didnt believe me, at least I didnt try to lie and sneak around though". He has to pay her 1200 a month though so she's getting a decent deal.

He's a moron IMO.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:23:09 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I make lots of mistakes. I don't willfully break vows. Making a conscious decision to break a vow isn't a mistake. It's not something you accidentally do.

You really don't understand the difference? Your character is worth less to you than the cost of a divorce?

We are defined by our actions. That's not just a cute phrase, it's very real. How someone can trust a 'friend' when they know that the 'friend' in question lies to his partner's face on a regular basis is beyond me.

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:56:17 PM EDT
[#46]
This looks like a good thread to read after SVU.

Tag.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:04:00 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
I don't get the whole "affair" thing... I could never do it.
I have enough trouble trying to keep ONE woman happy!

I fixed it for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top