Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2006 7:39:54 PM EDT
I am seriously reconsidering our involvement in this mess!
Why are we still there?

Every day there are news reports about more deaths. Every night on TV there are photos of death and destruction.
Why are we still there?

We occupied this land, which we had to take by force, but it causes us nothing but trouble.
Why are we still there?

Many of our children go there and never come back.
Why are we still there?

Their government is unstable, and they have unstable leadership.
Why are we still there?

Many of their people are uncivilized.
Why are we still there?

The place is subject to natural disasters, which we are supposed to bail them out of.
Why are we still there?

There are more than 1,000 religious sects, most of which we do not understand and who are openly hostile to our way of life.
Why are we still there?

Their folkways, foods and fads are unfathomable to ordinary Americans.
Why are we still there?

We can't even secure the borders.
Why are we still there?

They are billions of dollars in debt and it will cost billions more to rebuild, which we can't afford.
Why are we still there?

It is becoming clear.. ..

WE MUST PULL OUT OF CALIFORNIA!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:47:53 PM EDT
[#1]
How could the state that produced men like General George Patton, Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan go so far downhill? California was once a great symbol for opportunity, independance, ruggedness and freedom (I daresay almost as grand as Texas in this regard). It's a shame to see what California has become.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:49:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:57:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm glad I scrolled to the bottom of your post.

I'm no longer mad at you.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:00:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
How could the state that produced men like General George Patton, Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan go so far downhill? California was once a great symbol for opportunity, independance, ruggedness and freedom (I daresay almost as grand as Texas in this regard). It's a shame to see what California has become.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:12:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Surgical nuke strikes on LA, SF and maybe SD (the non-military side of town) would probably cure this problem.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:27:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Someone invent an ASSHOLE bomb, Ca. the perfect testing grounds!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top