Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 7:37:48 AM EDT
...and now I can't move my arms in certain positions without feeling fairly intense soreness. That's alright though. In the past, whenever I have been on a workout plan I have lost weight pretty quickly, so I just have to stick with it. I look forward to the new me and all of his sexified grandure!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:38:46 AM EDT
[#1]
congrats, it will go away once your body loosens up
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:39:43 AM EDT
[#2]
What, are you doing Yoga?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:45:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What, are you doing Yoga?

No, but I would in a heartbeat if I thought I could make it through the class without bursting out of my shorts. All those tight bodied, flexible women in those skin tight outfits, contorting themselves into all kinds of positions, slowly moving back and forth...and up and down...sweat dripping down their necks into the clevage of their sports bra, bossoms heaving...

excuse me, I need to open a window.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:45:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Why did I think this going to be one of those troll ads for Enzyte or something?    MJD
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:47:22 AM EDT
[#5]
You're sore today and you worked out last night?

Wait 'til tomorrow! It always hits me more the second day after a workout for some reason. Though I have noticed that preemptively taking a few Ibuprofens right after the workout does help to mitigate some of the ache.

Reminds me, I haven't been working out... I need to correct that.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:49:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh man steve

how you gonna make it thorugh a single stage of IDPA tomorrow if your to sore to "shoot on the move, engaging the steel popper"  ...and what not if you cant lift your arms!

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:53:14 AM EDT
[#7]
I second that it's after 48 hours the pain really begins.  I workout about 4 times a week, but my girlfriend has slacked for the last 6 months. After much harassing she started going again this week.  She's in pain, in muscles she didn't know existed.

Feel the burn.

Semper Fi

ETA: [DI] Pain is fear leaving the body [/DI].
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top