Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2001 5:25:57 AM EDT
One of my relatives just received a Guns-N-Stuff catalog in the mail.  Neither of us has ever heard of them which is kinda odd since between the two of us we have gotten most of gun related catalogs, etc.  It is put out by FAC Corporation.  It has all sort of interesting items, AR's, Glock stuff, etc.  I've done some searching on the web and turned up nothing.  According to the catalog this same company puts on Boats-N-Stuff and several -N-Stuff catalogs.  Has anyone ever heard of these people?  What's the scope on them?
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 6:01:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Guns&Stuff is located in Fridly,Minnesota. I've dealt with them many times at their old location. Always been happy with everything i've purchased. Their old name was Federal Arms Corp.              Ben
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 6:09:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I just got mine yesterday, seem to have some good deals.  But they also have some shit that could get you in tons of trouble.  Like the Full Auto kit for the AK47 for $50.  Real nice.  I dont know anything about them but I would be careful of what you order!  

[beer]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 10:13:57 AM EDT
[#3]
got mine a while ago, any word of the value of their cetmes and G3 clones??
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 10:17:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I seem to have been placed on their mailing list. Seem to have good prices and products although I have never ordered from them.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 12:00:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I just started getting their catalog too. They have the cheapest prices on Harris Bipods that I have seen in a LONG time.
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 8:46:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Got mine in the mail on Friday.

Anybody order the FN_FAL or G3 clones from them?

Link Posted: 8/11/2001 9:01:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Anybody order the FN_FAL or G3 clones from them?

View Quote

seems to be the question of the day
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 9:49:22 AM EDT
[#8]
I would bet they got my name from sportsmansguide.com because I recieved some other crap catalog from another company  in Minnesota as well

[beer]
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 8:19:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Anybody got an address/phone number/email addy/etc so I can request a catalog?

Mike
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 10:38:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top