Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2006 4:33:40 AM EDT
bareknucklepolitics.com/?p=757

In light of the other JBT post, I though I'd throw this chum into the surf...

Hard to feel sorry for the ghetto goblin, but a cop that gets used to doing that to less savory characters doesn't have to make a long stretch to do it to you and me.

No excuse whatsoever.

Dave

direct link wm.gannett.speedera.net/wm.gannett/ksdk/013006_chase_ksdk.wmv
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:43:05 AM EDT
[#1]
whoa....that seems a bit out of line....
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:46:34 AM EDT
[#2]
i think that st louis/maplewood one is borderline but that chino one...wtf???
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:49:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:56:28 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Speaking of doing deeds, I learned that you can't judge book by its cover about 12 years ago.

Rain was coming down in buckets when I got cut off on I-20 in Fort Worth.  My truck hydroplaned off the interstate and flipped a couple of times.  Traffic kept passing by - I wasn't out of sight - everyone could see my truck lying on its side. Nobody stopped.  I couldn't believe it.

Finally, one car pulled over.  Some kid who looked like he was part of a gang (imagine a member of an L.A. gang - that's exactly what he looked like) came over and helped me out of my truck and called an ambulance.  

It was pouring down rain and he had to walk through ankle deep mud in order to get to me.  

God bless him, wherever he is.

Great story.

Like el Rushbo used to say, "If character isn't important, then why isn't Ted Kennedy president?"
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:08:05 AM EDT
[#5]
So you are saying Bill deserved to be in office?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:11:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Speaking of doing deeds, I learned that you can't judge book by its cover about 12 years ago.

Rain was coming down in buckets when I got cut off on I-20 in Fort Worth.  My truck hydroplaned off the interstate and flipped a couple of times.  Traffic kept passing by - I wasn't out of sight - everyone could see my truck lying on its side. Nobody stopped.  I couldn't believe it.

Finally, one car pulled over.  Some kid who looked like he was part of a gang (imagine a member of an L.A. gang - that's exactly what he looked like) came over and helped me out of my truck and called an ambulance.  

It was pouring down rain and he had to walk through ankle deep mud in order to get to me.  

God bless him, wherever he is.  

Sometimes it is suprising who is willing to help out when you need it.  +1 on the "God Bless him"
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:19:46 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
bareknucklepolitics.com/?p=757

In light of the other JBT post, I though I'd throw this chum into the surf...

Hard to feel sorry for the ghetto goblin, but a cop that gets used to doing that to less savory characters doesn't have to make a long stretch to do it to you and me.

No excuse whatsoever.

Dave

direct link wm.gannett.speedera.net/wm.gannett/ksdk/013006_chase_ksdk.wmv

He ran from the popo.  Looks like the right amount of force to me.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:20:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
So you are saying Bill deserved to be in office?

(I think that was when Rush said it... )
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:48:59 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

He ran from the popo.  Looks like the right amount of force to me.  

Ok then,..... Thanks for your vote.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top