Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/1/2006 7:46:11 PM EDT
I haven't seen shit like that since the eighties.  Honestly, what store could the guy possibly go to to buy that crap?

Don't even get me started on that Mississippi Mudflap hairdo he has.  I mean, holy fucking shit.  How much time do you think he spends each morning grooming that magnificent mane?  

How can anyone dress up like that, and then brush that fucking Kentucky waterfall hairdo each morning and NOT have the self-awareness to see how fucking ridiculous it looks?

Any Arfcommers from Hawaii ever see this joker?  Does he really dress like that off camera?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:47:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I think someone on this site lives down the street from him.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:47:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Bwahaahha!!!

No shit?

That would certainly make your life interesting!!  

It would be like a surreal, ultra white trash version of the Beverly Hilbillies.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:49:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Then he ought to run down the street and ask...lets not get started on his wife shall we...
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:49:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bwahaahha!!!

No shit?

It would be like a surreal, ultra white trash version of the Beverly Hilbillies.

yeah he posted in the last couple dog threads
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:51:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then he ought to run down the street and ask...lets not get started on his wife shall we...

I'll pay for a membership for him if he will ring the fucking doorbell and do just that!!

Naturally, we'll need video.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:52:09 PM EDT
[#6]
"Where does "Dog the Bounty Hunter" BUY his clothes?!?!?!?!?!?"

Big gay Al's big and gay store.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:53:20 PM EDT
[#7]
he considers himself some significant fraction Native American.  He uses that to justify the mullet o' doom.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:54:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:58:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bwahaahha!!!

No shit?

IIRC, the member said Dog is the only white trash in the neighborhood. Actually there was just another 'Dog' thread in GD where someone reposted what that member wrote at the time.

I think Dog may believe he's really a character from WWE so he has to dress the part. Including the bulletproof mullet.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:59:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Dog makes Chuck Norris work in his sweat shop to make his clothes.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:10:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Good will?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:14:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
he considers himself some significant fraction Native American.  He uses that to justify the mullet o' doom.

That's a practice that baffles me. It'd be like a black guy with some German ancestry wearing lederhosen to work all the time and acting like it was perfectly normal, or one of 3d generation Arabs around here habitually wearing a turban. I had a client who was as white as my wife's panties tell me once that she was going to chnge her name "to reclaim her Native American heritage." Her "real" name: ~ Mary Ellen Wilson. Her new name (I shit you not) "Thunder Morningdeer." Thunder frigging Morningdeer. I have to think that the average Indian would ask "What the fuck is that supposed to mean? You got a  cousin named Hurricane Breakfastyak? Maybe Lightning Naptimebear?"

Why do people who (like about 80% of native southerners, so far as I can tell) have an Indian somewhere in the family tree feel the need to "claim" that fact? I just don't get it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:15:21 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Chuck sees you. He reads what you write. Chuck is not mocked.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:18:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chuck sees you. He reads what you write. Chuck is not mocked.

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:21:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:29:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Yea... that damn mace holster could be used by firefighters for a back up fire extinguisher holster..
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:38:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Im sure he gets it from a costume department.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:39:49 PM EDT
[#18]
I would suggest they shop at SAVERS

SAVERS = secondhand store were the homeless shop.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:43:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:44:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Speaking of 80's stuff...

Play 80's Arcade Games Online
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:47:28 PM EDT
[#21]
I am still waiting for the episode where they all get shot because they dont believe in guns.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:53:47 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I am still waiting for the episode where they all get shot because they dont believe in guns.

Or Dentists.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:58:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Yeah, that guy and all his tactical gear

That hair is a bird's nest.  How does anyone leave the house looking like that and feel comfortable, let alone cool? ???
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:29:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Rumor only.

I read online at some point that they say they "don't need or believe" in guns, but he's just not allowed to have them due to a felony conviction in Nevada or New Mexico.

Judging from the looks of his crew, it's probably the case with them also.

ETA:  Seems to confirm it.  Link
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:30:09 PM EDT
[#25]
salvation army

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:31:28 PM EDT
[#26]
He looks like a fucking professional wrestler.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:32:39 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Rumor only.

I read online at some point that they say they "don't need or believe" in guns, but he's just not allowed to have them due to a felony conviction in Nevada or New Mexico.

From his own website
" a modern-day hero who was once a zero after serving time in a Texas prison for first-degree murder."

So no more guns for him
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:36:54 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Rumor only.

From his own website
" a modern-day hero who was once a zero after serving time in a Texas prison for first-degree murder."

So no more guns for him

Its in Hawaii anyway, what kind of gun laws do they have, I'm sure assininly strict.

Thought I read somewhere you can't own a pistol there or some such.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:37:36 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Rumor only.

From his own website

So no more guns for him

And instead of him admitting he is a felon,he plays that shit. If i remember right his wife is also a criminal.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:48:56 PM EDT
[#30]

Its in Hawaii anyway, what kind of gun laws do they have, I'm sure assininly strict.

Thought I read somewhere you can't own a pistol there or some such.

You can buy a pistol after you get a background check, take a safety course and get a one-time "permit to aquire" for that specific pistol you wish to buy.

However, if you move here like I did and bring a pistol into the state with you, you simply take it down to the police station and get it registered. No background check or nothing.

The only time you can take any firearm off your own private property is if you are going to or from a hunting area or a shooting range.
So even if Mr. Dogshit wasn't a felon, he couldn't take any guns on his little Hollywood 5-0 missions anyway.

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:58:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Retards-R-Us
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:04:29 PM EDT
[#32]
I'll admit I watch the show fairly often, kinda like watching a train wreck. He doesn't only work Hawaii he also works, I think Texas or Nevada.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:34:18 AM EDT
[#33]
On one of the three episodes I've watched, Mrs. Dog says that she has no fashion sense and that she let's Dog pick her outfits.

Holy SHIT!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:39:57 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
On one of the three episodes I've watched, Mrs. Dog says that she has no fashion sense and that she let's Dog pick her outfits.

Holy SHIT!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Bitch (Mrs. Dog...... Get it? ) has no CLASS, either.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:47:52 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Holy SHIT!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Bitch (Mrs. Dog...... Get it? ) has no CLASS, either.

ugh.  I remember them going to a Hawaii elementary school to give a "pep talk" about staying away from meth & other drugs.  The wife wore a top that would make a hooker blush.  Everest and K2 were just hanging out everywhere.  Disgusting.  The kids looked embarrassed for her, and they were all of 9 or 10 years old.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:52:01 AM EDT
[#36]
PETCO.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:52:25 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Everest and K2 were just hanging out everywhere.

You owe me a keyboard, you bastard!

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:59:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:00:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Yeah,he's a real badass. I will give him credit though,he has turned his life around for the better.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:03:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Cant watch that show. Between laughing at Dog and throwing up alittle bit in my mouth each time I see Mrs Dog its just to much for my ststem to handle. BTW the one episode I did see he was working in Colorado and gets his boots specially made with like 3-4 inch heels because he is only 5'6"
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:07:47 AM EDT
[#41]
I have a friend that lives on the same island as him, the locals believe his entire family is pure white trash and the other bounty hunters think he's a joke.

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:15:32 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Cant watch that show. Between laughing at Dog and throwing up alittle bit in my mouth each time I see Mrs Dog its just to much for my ststem to handle. BTW the one episode I did see he was working in Colorado and gets his boots specially made with like 3-4 inch heels because he is only 5'6"

Yea he was here. They were filming him. The local police almost arrested him for interference. They should have. Then they decided to stage a chase scene or some such nonsense off a local bypass and screwed up traffic, until the police came and ran them off again. I'm pretty sure they were told to get out of town or go to jail. So they all left.

Bunch of posers, wannabees, and white trailer trash losers... They give the real guys a bad name.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:09:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:12:21 AM EDT
[#44]
What I'm wondering is how this guy and his mob turned up on a show like this when I'm sure so many REAL boutny hunters are doing it better and with more REAL action.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:36:13 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Yeah,he's a real badass. I will give him credit though,he has turned his life around for the better.

Too bad you can't say that for the person he murdered.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:37:38 AM EDT
[#46]
he buys underarmor gear and just sticks it through a shredder or lets the 'dogs" play wiht it a little to get the used, mesh 80's look
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:10:37 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Why do people who (like about 80% of native southerners, so far as I can tell) have an Indian somewhere in the family tree feel the need to "claim" that fact? I just don't get it.

Easy affirmative action claim.  Suddenly you qualifiy for lots of things.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:13:41 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
What I'm wondering is how this guy and his mob turned up on a show like this when I'm sure so many REAL boutny hunters are doing it better and with more REAL action.

Real bounty hunters don't want criminals seeing their faces and techniques on TV.

It makes things more dangerous for them.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:23:40 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
And instead of him admitting he is a felon,he plays that shit.

- I dont think he has ever hiden the fact that he is a felon or done time in prison.  I know he detailed what actually landed him in prison once on the show
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:32:25 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

He was on a documentary about bounty hunters. He was the most colorful of the bounty hunters coverd. I'm sure that is where he got the start for his own show.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top