Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 4:59:54 PM EDT
I cant stand the fact the press gets advanced copies of the address and proceses to basically tell you the whole address and analize it before the President ever gives the speech.  Kind of like knowing the plot of a movie before you watch it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:03:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I wish I knew what you mean, I don' t watch the axis of evil new networks , hell I don't  watch much TV at all.

I'm gonna eat some food and watch the Pres. now.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:04:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I wish I knew what you mean, I don' t watch the axis of evil new networks , hell I don't  watch much TV at all.

I'm gonna eat some food and watch the Pres. now.

What is this TV you speak of?  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:06:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Mute - until you see the Pres' face  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:07:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Even on the Fox network, I just need to go back to AM talk radio except when they piss me off I drive stupid.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:10:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I guess there is nothing saying that what is there is what will be said.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:13:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I've noticed something:

I don't think the networks ever played a "Republican Response" to the SOTU address when Slick Willie was in office.....
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:18:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I cant stand the fact the press gets advanced copies of the address and proceses to basically tell you the whole address and analize it before the President ever gives the speech.  Kind of like knowing the plot of a movie before you watch it.

Sure would be nice to hear their off-the-cuff responses to the speech.

+1

HH
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:20:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I've noticed something:

I don't think the networks ever played a "Republican Response" to the SOTU address when Slick Willie was in office.....

I know they did at least once, cuz I remember JC Watts giving it.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:23:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Watching Hannity bust Sen. Menendez (D) for sending his press release slamming Mr. Pres before the speech was even over.  POS Democrats!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:28:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I've noticed something:

Pretty sure they've done so for a long time.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:29:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I've noticed something:

Pretty sure they've done so for a long time.

yep as long as i can remember
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:33:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Listened to the Democratic Response by the Gov of Virgina.  Wow, I wish he'ld talk to the Dems out here, but I think they'ld call him a fascist.  Several of the things he suggested have been shot down by the Dems out here regularly.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:06:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted: Watching Hannity bust Sen. Menendez (D) for sending his press release slamming Mr. Pres before the speech was even over.  POS Democrats!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:40:15 PM EDT
[#14]
It takes them some time to come up the ways they can spin and twist everything the Pres. says.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top