Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 4:42:14 PM EDT
I was watching a show on MTV2 last week, I think it was called 'High School Stories'.  One of the stories they related was that of two boys in Florida who streaked during a girl's soccer game.  An effort to be remembered by their classmates.

In the end ( ), they were arrested and charged with a felony.  Both were able to get their charges reduced to misdemeanors, but both were also expelled from school.  Both were able to get their GED's and continue their education.

Now how, exactly, does streaking a high school soccer game equate to raping a woman or child?  I hardly think streaking is a 'crime' worthy of such punishment.  But I guess you need to keep the herd subdued.

Thank goodness we didn't have such laws when I was in high school as I spent quite a bit of time with my ass hanging out of someone's car window (I was a rampant mooner).
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:49:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I get a strange satisfaction out of mooning people..
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:51:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Probably about the same lines as someone getting popped by the JBT's for stopping and taking a leak along the highway. Indecent exposure. Loss of gun rights. Permanently tracked as a danger to society for having an overfull bladder from too much coffee.

wganz

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:52:48 PM EDT
[#3]
tag
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:53:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Probably about the same lines as someone getting popped by the JBT's for stopping and taking a leak along the highway. Indecent exposure. Loss of gun rights. Permanently tracked as a danger to society for having an overfull bladder from too much coffee.

wganz

Exactly, how does pissing on the side of the road = sex offender?

Complete BS.  God forbid you go out to get the mail in your PJ's or boxers and your dick flops out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top