Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 12:23:44 PM EDT
And the Stars are gonna win this one!!!

Unfortunately, I have to take a redwings fan who is a vendor...

Good thing we are friends.

TXL
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 12:27:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Well congrads, this should be good.

Are the Stars still playing in the Dallas Reunion Arena in downtown Dallas?  I'm not a big hockey fan, but I did see some of the Stars players at a promo at the Galleria Shopping center ice rink in N. Dallas.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 12:34:23 PM EDT
[#2]
No, they have a great new facility, about a mile from reunion.  It's the american airlines center.  They share it with the Dallas Mavericks.

Great place, and the hockey games are nothing but fun, great hockey, and tons of eye candy.

TXL
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:15:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Where are you sitting?  Down by the glass, or Platinum?

I prefer center ice, Platinum.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:25:20 PM EDT
[#4]
You bastage!!!!!

Go Wings!!!!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:28:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You bastage!!!!!

Go Wings!!!!

+87
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:33:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

TXL

Not if they start Turco they won't. The Wings are the only team Turks hasn't beaten.

The Stars won the last meeting but not before the Wings chased Turco out of the net.  

BTW the Wings play their butts off on Nationally televised games. Better bring your A game to this one!

Congrats though... you're probably seeing Yzerman's last season and I haven't even seen him play this season (he was out both games I went to).
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:37:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Congrats though... you're probably seeing Yzerman's last season and I haven't even seen him play this season (he was out both games I went to).

Steve doesnt like you, take a hint.

j/k

I love the Red Wings/ Stars games.  Its a couple of teams that have mutual respect for another, and they play their asses when they meet.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:03:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TXL

Not if they start Turco they won't. The Wings are the only team Turks hasn't beaten.

The Stars won the last meeting but not before the Wings chased Turco out of the net.  

BTW the Wings play their butts off on Nationally televised games. Better bring your A game to this one!

I think the big issue will be how tired are the stars.  3 games in 4 days w/ a travel sucks

TXL
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:06:12 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TXL

I think the big issue will be how tired are the stars.  3 games in 4 days w/ a travel sucks

TXL

Good point... I hadn't tracked the Stars' schedule that closely.

For the same reason I didn't overly jump for joy when the Wings beat the Flyers earlier this month. The Flyers were at the end of a big West coast swing and had played some tough games close together.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:13:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:30:39 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Where are you sitting?  Down by the glass, or Platinum?

I prefer center ice, Platinum.

Agreed - Platinum level is the shit!

We've got the Av's tonight, and the Sucks (Sharks) on Monday.

This will be an interesting stretch.....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top