Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 11:11:39 AM EDT
Whisky Tango Foxtrot!

What in the ever-loving fuck is up with these idiots? They have some retro mob 80's shit going on just like the pictures you see all over the net...  They come down here for school, show up at my range with their 'bling' Lorcin pistols, talking like fucking John Gotti meets Juvenile, shoot up my fucking equipment, then want to bitch that i'm hitting up daddy's Amex for the cost of the shit they broke.

And why do they look so gay? Gay people don't look this gay. Gay people don't look like they're ready to go play grabass at a moments notice.

I'll put my own IBTL right here, cause i'm sure this will get shut down for 'pseudo-Gotti hatred' or some other PC bullshit. But really?  What the fuck is wrong with these kids? Whatever happened to beating the stupid out of your children?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:19:02 AM EDT
[#1]
That dooshbag in your avatar is the cause.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:19:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel!

I feel for you, no, really.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:24:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:26:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Snip
 They come down here for school, show up at my range with their 'bling' Lorcin pistols, talking like fucking John Gotti meets Juvenile, shoot up my fucking equipment, then want to bitch that i'm hitting up daddy's Amex for the cost of the shit they broke.
Snip

From what I can gather some ah, odd looking fellows came to your(?) range and screwed some stuff up. You billed their daddy's american express card and they bitched while you ran it.

If theis is correct I hope you not only told them to not grace your(?) range with their presence again but gave them a good ass chewing besides.

Is all this correct?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:38:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Are you a little pissed off?  Maybe they just need an attitude adjustment like a foot up the ass.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:42:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Too many gay words in your title, thats 1 point for every word off your Man Card.
but yes, I wish NJ would slide into the ocean when CA goes.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:47:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Too many gay words in your title, thats 1 point for every word off your Man Card.

man cards do not have a point system. hand me yours now!

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:48:18 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

man cards do not have a point system. hand me yours now!

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:59:50 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Whisky Tango Foxtrot!

What in the ever-loving fuck is up with these idiots? They have some retro mob 80's shit going on just like the pictures you see all over the net...  They come down here for school, show up at my range with their 'bling' Lorcin pistols, talking like fucking John Gotti meets Juvenile, shoot up my fucking equipment, then want to bitch that i'm hitting up daddy's Amex for the cost of the shit they broke.

And why do they look so gay? Gay people don't look this gay. Gay people don't look like they're ready to go play grabass at a moments notice.

I'll put my own IBTL right here, cause i'm sure this will get shut down for 'pseudo-Gotti hatred' or some other PC bullshit. But really?  What the fuck is wrong with these kids? Whatever happened to beating the stupid out of your children?

Details man, what did they tear up? Why no pics? Come on we could have laughed our ases off and someone could have photoshopped Lootie into the pic. Oh and just in case you're right IBTL!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 12:29:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

What, may I ask does NJ and CA have to do with his post?
Put the bong down and back away slowly!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 12:38:38 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

uhh because california is supposed to break off of the continental USA and New Jersey is where all of this faggotry started.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 12:44:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 12:44:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

uhh because california is supposed to break off of the continental USA and New Jersey is where all of this faggotry started.

Okay I caught the Gotti reference so we got NJ covered. However, it seems as if the incident took place in FL so it jusy doesn't make any sense to bring up NJ or the PRK. I will restate - Back away from the bong.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 12:48:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Okay I caught the Gotti reference so we got NJ covered. However, it seems as if the incident took place in FL so it jusy doesn't make any sense to bring up NJ or the PRK. I will restate - Back away from the bong.

perhaps you just suck at that little "inductive reasoning" thing
these retards are from new jersey
california is supposedly going to break off of the north american continent
this guy wants new jersey to join california when it does break off so that the USA can be rid of two problems at once.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 12:49:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 12:57:23 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

perhaps you just suck at that little "inductive reasoning" thing
these retards are from new jersey
california is supposedly going to break off of the north american continent
this guy wants new jersey to join california when it does break off so that the USA can be rid of two problems at once.

Direct mention of being from NJ is not included in the original post.

They come down here for school, show up at my range with their 'bling' Lorcin pistols, talking like fucking John Gotti meets Juvenile

It may well be infered but not direct mention. Maybe it is your "inductive reasoning" thing needs a bit of polish as well.

BTW California is on two plate that slide one atop the other. They are not side by side so having it fall into the ocean is not likely. (much as we would like to see this happen)
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:01:22 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
img19.exs.cx/img19/6318/Used_Car_Lot.jpg

These guys.

THE Ghey!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:03:08 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Snip
 They come down here for school, show up at my range with their 'bling' Lorcin pistols, talking like fucking John Gotti meets Juvenile, shoot up my fucking equipment, then want to bitch that i'm hitting up daddy's Amex for the cost of the shit they broke.
Snip

From what I can gather some ah, odd looking fellows came to your(?) range and screwed some stuff up. You billed their daddy's american express card and they bitched while you ran it.

If theis is correct I hope you not only told them to not grace your(?) range with their presence again but gave them a good ass chewing besides.

Is all this correct?

Yes, this is all correct.

Some odd looking guidos from New Jersey (I hold licenses of folks I don't know before giving them a lane) came in, sporting some pseudo-Gotti emo fagboy metrosexual 80's style clothing, and tore some shit up.  I let them know about it, then listened to them whine like little girls while I ran up the big bucks on daddy's Amex.

I then told them to straighten their shit out, or they wouldn't be welcome here.

Either way, yes, this faggotry originated in New Jersey.  THIS FAGGOTRY MUST END.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:03:58 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
these guys?

Disturbing images from New Jersey

&

Lee Hotti

If I had the time to read that whole thread, i'd bet money I could find these fuckers in there.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:04:59 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
these guys?

Holy crap, 330 pages in that thread.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:07:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Well there you have it. I stand corrected.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:14:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:17:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:22:46 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gee and I hope you die too.

I hate American haters.

We'd hope you're smart enough to get your ass out before the big slide.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:32:30 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
these guys?

Holy crap, 330 pages in that thread.  

330 FUCKING PAGES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  Wow.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#26]
I'd like to know where those photos came from. And I hope the series ends with a shot of those guys with their intestines draped around their shoulders.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:23:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:24:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:40:22 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
330 FUCKING PAGES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  Wow.

It spawned it's own website and the picture on the 1st page appeared in the entry for 'guido' in wikipedia for some time.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:50:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:54:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Gotti had class, I don't see your comparison.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:59:35 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
img19.exs.cx/img19/6318/Used_Car_Lot.jpg

These guys.

Straight Ballin'
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:04:18 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Whisky Tango Foxtrot!

Are you upset that they won't let you hang out with them?

This level of pure queerness is unsettling to me too, but WTF dude? This is like the third post that I've seen you complaining about these guys. Let them do what they're doing, and when they fuck with the wrong people, they'll be dealt with. It doesn't seem like you're going to stop them, so get over it and do something constructive. I'm not flaming you, just gving some friendly advice. You're getting worked up for nothing.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:06:09 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

slide. hehe guidos hehehe

Why didnt we drop the Atom bomb on Italy in WWII? They were afraid it would slide off.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:14:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Targets.

All I see are targets.

No actual human beings observed.

Only targets.

Sniper,  up!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:36:26 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Unfortunately, none of it made it's way down the DNA chain, to his fuckin retard grandsons  

That those dorks are 'role models' of any sort, to anyone, is beyond fucking pathetic.

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:19:10 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unfortunately, none of it made it's way down the DNA chain, to his fuckin retard grandsons  

That those dorks are 'role models' of any sort, to anyone, is beyond fucking pathetic.

I'm sure if he was alive, he would kill those stupid brats himself.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:28:49 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm sure if he was alive, he would kill those stupid brats himself.

It'd be funny to hear the FBI intercepts from the Ravenite Club.

<Voice1> So, John. . . your grandsons. . . .

<Gotti> [inaudible] fucking [inaudible] faggot ninny pussy ass bitches [inaudible] to work stealing goddam nail polish and kotex, I guess. Or maybe robbing sperm banks, I dunno.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:15:58 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Whisky Tango Foxtrot!

Are you upset that they won't let you hang out with them?

This level of pure queerness is unsettling to me too, but WTF dude? This is like the third post that I've seen you complaining about these guys. Let them do what they're doing, and when they fuck with the wrong people, they'll be dealt with. It doesn't seem like you're going to stop them, so get over it and do something constructive. I'm not flaming you, just gving some friendly advice. You're getting worked up for nothing.

Actually, you've never seen me bitch about these guys.

You may have seen me make reference to the South Africans, or to the asian exchange students, or even to the cracker redneck trailer trash, but you've never seen me rant about the pseudo-gotti emo fags before.

Perhaps you should verify your intel before you make such accusations.

As to friendly advice? Here's some: Start a business. Inform people that make use of your services that when and if they destroy your shit, you will charge them. Listen to them whine incessantly like little girls when you actually do charge them, their main complain being that daddy will be unhappy.

Then you'll know where I am at.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 8:51:16 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

This from a Masshole!

Sorry about the scum at the range, NJ has become a net exporter of vermin and pestilence.  

That said, Massachusetts is the only state in which a native New Jerseyan could, without irony, state "Dese fukkin guys sound funny!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top