Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 12:16:22 PM EDT
A friend of mine just sent me this email:

Kim’s mom got an unsolicited donation request packet from Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s group Free the Environment From Bush, or some crap like that.   He’d like us to help them fight Bush’s “anti-enviromnent” policies, and fight his evil corporate buddies.  

She of course doesn’t want it, so I asked if I could kindly reply, that I’d like to correspond with the liberal scumbags and she said sure.  I’m thinking of writing something like this on the form:  I’ll match the donation made by Mary Jo Kopechne’s family.  

Or possibly:  I’d like to donate, but I just dropped my wallet in the Chappaquiddick,and the damn thing just sunk to the bottom!

I’ll take suggestions.....

My first thought was to ask them how much pollution is released when a 1967 Oldsmobile Delta 88 is driven into a lake.

I thought I'd open it up the the Hive Mind for suggestions.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:53:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont know.  Maybe ask Mr. Kennedy's group to take the lead in advocating renewable energy sources for America, and New England specifically.  Some rich, selfish, fat-cat eco-terrorists are blocking development of an Earth-friendly wind farm just because it mars their ocean view a little bit. www.grist.org/news/muck/2006/01/12/capecod
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:08:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I dont know.  Maybe ask Mr. Kennedy's group to take the lead in advocating renewable energy sources for America, and New England specifically.  Some rich, selfish, fat-cat eco-terrorists are blocking development of an Earth-friendly wind farm just because it mars their ocean view a little bit. www.grist.org/news/muck/2006/01/12/capecod

I have read the article and I must say, he is just like the rest of his relitives, an idiot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top