Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 2:17:02 PM EDT
So yesterday in my college sociology class we were asked to present a topic to discuss. I was frantically trying to think of something, knowing that "the war in Iraq" was coming, I sat there, cringing as I try to think of something worthy...and then it happened. The oh-so-enlightened, pompous, greater and smarter than thou liberal. "How about the war in Iraq", she says with a giggle.

I knew what to expect. Probably 90% of my class is liberal. We talk about what would Karl Marx think about the Iraqi war. Instead they replace Karl Marx with their own beliefs, and about the entire class said that the insurgents would be considerred revolutionaries, and that the US would be considerred the tyrant. I chimed in and said "Are we forgetting about Saddam's oppression? And that the U.S. forces have liberated them? And that we are making Iraq a better place by our actions" The professor looked relieved after I said that- relieved that not her entire class is a bunch of morons.

Then the liberals thought they might have better luck debating why we went to war with Iraq. One of the other conservatives said "to fight al qaeda for what they did to us". The liberals tore him up, and amidst the chatter I hear these words:

But Bin Laden attacked us, not al qaeda...THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER

I KID YOU NOT.

That was it for me, I replied, quite loudly, "ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED!?", then I proceeded to laugh for a good 2 or 3 minutes. The professor chuckled a little bit, and decided we should just move on.

That is all...
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 2:19:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Hilter attacked our allies and exterminated jews, not the nazis! They have nothing to do with each other!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 2:22:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Jeesh.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 2:25:01 PM EDT
[#3]

"ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED!?"

Excellent response!

Billster
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:49:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Bump for the midnight crew, share your stupid libby stories.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top