Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2006 4:51:21 PM EDT
Cold one at the ready

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:52:19 PM EDT
[#1]
The intro was cool, and the movie was great the first time around, but every time after that, it just drags on and on and on...
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:54:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I am watching it tonight.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:54:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Watched it last night. Was really cool at first, but the end of it turned WAY anti-gun for me. Thunbs DOWN.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:08:24 PM EDT
[#4]
ah, just finished watching it!  I give 3 out of 4 stars, unique plot, kept me interested,  no extras except for some lame ass Lions Gate DVD's to come out soon.  The main title had a left handed AK on it spinning around in 3D.

I didn't think  it was anti-gun.  Movie opened with great quote (paraphrasing) "there's 550 million guns in the world, about 1 for every 12 human beings on the planet, my goal is to make sure the remaining 11 have one".
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:20:15 PM EDT
[#5]
My gf and I watched it 2 nights ago.

Too much narration from N. Cage.

I gave it an 8 out of 10 only because the rental was FREE ( my buddy ) and it had guns a plenty as co-stars.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:40:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Great movie!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:03:11 PM EDT
[#7]
What the hell was his brother thinking... Well at the end it was obviously anti-gun. I thought Cage did well though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top