Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2006 3:35:49 PM EDT
My company is in need of a Senior Radar Technician to fill a TESA slot in Germany.  Is anyone looking for a job or know any radar guy that is?  There is a $500 referral bonus to anyone that may know of someone if they are hired.    Incidentally, if anyone knows of any satellite communications guys especially ones that wanna go to Iraq, lemme know.  

Minimum of 12 years of experience in the field of electronic equipment maintenance with eight years of experience in the field of airfield radar maintenance GCA, PAR and ASR

Thanks guys
-Wingnut
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:06:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?  $500 is almost an AR...
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:11:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Incidentally, if anyone knows of any satellite communications guys especially ones that wanna go to Iraq, lemme know.

Could I get my 7-level shit signed off?

SSgt. JS98010, WA ANG
2E151
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:19:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell, I can let you work with some of the finest hardware in the military inventory.  If you wanna work in a NOC, we have positions available.  Besides, I just signed off my 5 level so 7 level tasks should be no problem whatsoever .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top