Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 7:41:25 PM EDT
he said that W took the same powers as lincoln but for a 'fake' war, 'the war on terror is like a war on dandruff.'  AAARRGGHH!!   leftists taking over my turf.  they also had movies in time the other day with 'the siege', some commie from purdue who said that the scene where the general tortures and executes a guy was 'just like abu graib'.  aaarrggh!!!!  dammit!  stay on pbs you fucks!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:43:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Um, how many industries has President Bush "nationalized"?  How many journalists has he thrown in jail for speaking out against him?  How many political opponents has he ordererd the military to arrest?

No freakin comparison.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:08:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I was so mad at myself at watching that damn show about Lincoln, which in fact was a psychoanalysis of his life and his fucked up wife, Mary Todd.

I about flipped about Vidal's war on dandruff comment. You can bet the families of the 3,000 Americans killed on 9-11-01 feel exactly the same way. What an asshat!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top