Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2006 7:13:58 PM EDT
Buy 12 and you get 12 free!

www.krispykreme.com/
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:17:29 PM EDT
[#1]
thanks but I'll pass.  I've got a hard enough time keeping the cops from tailing me as it is.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:17:43 PM EDT
[#2]
"Here honey... as if you're not fat enough... more donuts!"
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:20:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:23:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Where's Homer when you need him.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:25:19 PM EDT
[#5]
A KK went out of business here in Newington CT. When it opened a year or two ago, it backed up traffic big time for months.

Guess people got sick of them.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:30:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
A KK went out of business here in Newington CT. When it opened a year or two ago, it backed up traffic big time for months.

Their business plan turned to crap.

They used to be a niche, something that people would drive to get a krispy kreme from the store.

Now you see their donuts in grocery stores, kwiki marts, and gas stations.

They should have realized their appeal was from being special, not from being everywhere.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:31:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:33:46 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They used to be a niche, something that people would drive to get a krispy kreme from the store.

They should have realized their appeal was from being special, not from being everywhere.

Bingo!   When they first opened. People would drive for miles to go to their local store to get fresh donuts when the red light was on in the window.  Now they are everywhere.  Not special anymore.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Uh-oh, someone better start monitoring the blood sugar of JBT's nationwide.  Could be major health risks with our law enforcement officers with promotions like that.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:35:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bingo!   When they first opened. People would drive for miles to go to their local store to get fresh donuts when the red light was on in the window.  Now they are everywhere.  Not special anymore.

Plus they never tasted good to begin with
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:36:39 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Blasphemer!

When they're hot and fresh, they're really good. Especially if you get a free one when the light is on ;)

They're good up to about 3 hours after they're made. After that, when they're boxed and in stores, they're really not that special.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:37:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Cops and donuts??

You guys must be old.  Around here, it's bagels.  I see very few of my fellow officers eating donuts anymore.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:39:16 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Cops and donuts??

You guys must be old.  Around here, it's bagels.  I see very few of my fellow officers eating donuts anymore.  

Never underestimate the power of a tasty donut  -

www.manbottle.com/humor/Police_Use_Helicopter_for_Doughnut_Run.htm
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:14:10 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Cops and donuts??

Never underestimate the power of a tasty donut  -

www.manbottle.com/humor/Police_Use_Helicopter_for_Doughnut_Run.htm

From the article:      "Cops got to eat too."

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:17:01 PM EDT
[#15]
I like dunkin donuts better.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:17:31 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

+11111
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:19:56 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+11111

Dunkin Donuts are better. Much better.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:20:01 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Blasphemer!

When they're hot and fresh, they're really good. Especially if you get a free one when the light is on ;)

They're good up to about 3 hours after they're made. After that, when they're boxed and in stores, they're really not that special.

That's like saying a Double Quarter Pounder is a great cheeseburger if you get it fresh
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:20:42 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not to mention the accounting irregularities that caused their stock to go in the toilet.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:03:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Ahh, the cops are gonna love this...
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:04:30 PM EDT
[#21]
They are crap, I can get better at the local D'nut shop
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:43:35 PM EDT
[#22]
we dont have it on oahu . and even if we did i wouldnt buy any i dont like dounuts

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top