Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 3:06:35 AM EDT
USP Full size 45 with subcompact X2 light/laser (I don't like the way the other lights stick out and this one gives me all the light I need, plus I like the way it looks).  I want a leg holster but wasn't sure which one would be able to take a USPF 45 with a light.

Here she is:

-thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:09:24 AM EDT
[#1]
--great pic!

nice!

i cant recommend one that will take a light attached (i dont have a mount, so i use a CompTac kydex paddle)
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:18:30 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
--great pic!

nice!

i cant recommend one that will take a light attached (i dont have a mount, so i use a CompTac kydex paddle)

For that you are going to need a drop leg.  You don’t want to CC with a light attachment.  Nothing on the market to holster that effectively that I know of on your hip or under your arm plus its too big for CC.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:26:43 AM EDT
[#3]
[smartass tone] help me pick a holster for this baby![/smartass tone]..................[bugs bunny tone]AWWWWWWW SHUUUUUUUUUT-UP![/bugs bunny tone]

Man, I am soooooo jealous! NICE weapon.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:02:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
--great pic!

nice!

I cheated a little in photoshop
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:03:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
For that you are going to need a drop leg.  You don’t want to CC with a light attachment.  Nothing on the market to holster that effectively that I know of on your hip or under your arm plus its too big for CC.

www.blackhawk.com/uploads/product_images/40QD01BK,BK-L_1.jpg
www.blackhawk.com/uploads/product_images/40RH00-05BK,OD,DE_1.jpg

Blackhawk?  Thanks, I'll check them out.  how do their releases work?  Is it just velcro?  The only ones I'm familiar with are the push ones from Safariland which I like.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:06:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
--great pic!

nice!

www.blackhawk.com/uploads/product_images/40QD01BK,BK-L_1.jpg
www.blackhawk.com/uploads/product_images/40RH00-05BK,OD,DE_1.jpg

Here we go with that shit again
Top Top