Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2006 7:56:17 PM EDT
I just used Shutterfly.com because I had some coupons.  The PICs are on their way.  But from what my buddy tells me the quality can vary quite a bit between different companies.

Any other companies that do a good job and is cheap?

Costco was another that was suggested to me.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:59:29 PM EDT
[#1]

Developer or printer?  (sorry if I'm being obtuse).

For prints, especially 8x10 and larger, I use www.adorama.com - especially for my underwater stuff.  They are professional and fast, and their prices are great.

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:02:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I've used Snapfish.  It's pretty easy and reasonably priced.  Cheaper than you can print them for sure.

Walgreens has a nice service in that you can dowload your stuff and pick it up at the store closest to you in just a couple of hours (or they will send it to you).  Walgreens uses Snapfish software, but it is a little more kludgy than Snapfish itself.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:03:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

For prints, especially 8x10 and larger, I use www.adorama.com - especially for my underwater stuff.  They are professional and fast, and their prices are great.

I just noticed that if you add up all the 2's in your current post count it equals the only other number left  that hasn't been added.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:18:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just noticed that if you add up all the 2's in your current post count it equals the only other number left  that hasn't been added.

Dude you really need to get out and get laid.  I will even chip in $10 to get you started.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:45:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude you really need to get out and get laid.  I will even chip in $10 to get you started.

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:59:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:07:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Tried em all, MPix is among the best consumer labs.  If you want to spend serious money and use what professional photogs use for their gallery pieces, you could get it printed by Calypso but the quality isn't that much better.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:11:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Adorama. The best in pro-sumer into pro realm, and even the guy with the wooden shoes approves.

Just try them.  www.adorama.com

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top