Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2006 11:36:52 AM EDT
Just bought The Triptych and I'm going to buy Summer of Darkness later this week. GOOD stuff.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:38:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Never could really get into them, I remember liking a song or two off of their first album though. They reminded me too much of slipknot I think.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:42:46 AM EDT
[#2]
They're pretty good.  My personal preferences are Haste the Day, He is Legend and Zao though, with a little bit of Norma Jean thrown in there for good measure.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 12:24:44 PM EDT
[#3]
can't wait for my CDs to get here. Now my ride will really be bumpin'

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 12:49:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Saw their video on Headbangers Ball a while ago.  Not too bad.  I didn't care for the guitar player wearing 1st Sgt stripes though.  Are they a Christian Metal band?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 12:57:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Saw their video on Headbangers Ball a while ago.  Not too bad.  I didn't care for the guitar player wearing 1st Sgt stripes though.  Are they a Christian Metal band?

Yes, they are christian. My favorites are 1000 Apologies, Heartstrings come undone,  Not ready to die. All good stuff.

Other good bands along the same genre as Demon Hunter are Project 86, Stavesacre, spoken.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top