Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 5:45:29 PM EDT
SeatVault

I travel a lot and would like to take a couple of guns with me.  I would have to leave them in the truck quite a bit of the time and need something to secure them.  This looks like a pretty good answer.  Anyone have one?  

If anyone has any other ideas (cheaper) I would love to hear them.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:21:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:38:55 AM EDT
[#2]

They cool as hell.  But I don't have any experience with them.

sorry.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:47:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Seems kinda pricy (for what it is),and something that could be easily made yourself,If you have welding capabilities..
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:47:45 AM EDT
[#4]
The only problem I have with it is that unlike a home safe all they have to do is drive the car away.  Once it's off the street they all the time in the world to get in.  It does deter the smash and grab type I suppose.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:24:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The only problem I have with it is that unlike a home safe all they have to do is drive the car away.  Once it's off the street they all the time in the world to get in.  It does deter the smash and grab type I suppose.

That is the main thing I want to avoid.  I want a secure place to keep my guns while I am working.  Otherwise, I would have to leave them in a motel room.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:29:33 AM EDT
[#6]
man, i want one of them homie setups where you gotta press a radio button, turn the heat switch halfway to cold and turn on the lights and a secret compartment springs open!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top