Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 4:37:30 PM EDT
Scenario: Go to the doctors office with a head ache . Doc comes in after testing and tells you in three months your head will spontaneously explode . Anything you always dreamed of doing but knew the consequences would be too grim? Me personaly would spend those last 3 months Charles Bronson style. Travel the country as a sniper vigilante . What about you guys maybe throw the bone to that fat chick you have been dreaming about?

ETA: yes i am this bored.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:44:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, Snipe Loius Farakhan.
everything else I'd do for me.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:45:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Ummm...... I think I would be taking a trip to see Irans new(er) Prime Minister/Dictator/Terrorist Leader.
But we wouldnt meet face to face, it would be one of those 500yd meetings.

And I would go Yak Hunting with a .50.....( I dont know it sounds fun)

I would also Like to vist China...and maybe hop on over to North Korea for a spell....
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:45:36 PM EDT
[#3]
go out with a bang
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:48:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't think I'd do anything different. I enjoy my day to day life. Enjoy the forest here, enjoy my family. Everything else pales by comparison.

Someone I know though told me of his "List of people who are going to die before I do"

He said if he ever found out he had 6 months to live there were a bunch of people who had to die first. I hope he likes me!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:49:12 PM EDT
[#5]
2 words.

Hit List.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:49:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd do everything as normal, cause with my luck, they would cure whatever ails me right after I broke the law!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:49:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah Man, I'd do 2 chicks at the same time.....
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:49:51 PM EDT
[#8]
i  lost  my grandmother in about  7  weeks this past fall.   It goes really  fast and that is  that.  You dont' have time to do anything,  but  be  in shock.  I miss her.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:57:12 PM EDT
[#9]
I'd go and get hookers and I wouldn't wear a condom!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:01:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Yeah Man, I'd do 2 chicks at the same time.....

Ya know, after my wife, then GF, moved in with me I had 3 chances at that in 2 weeks. Damn shame that.

Don't regret it all. My wife is the best thing that ever happened to me. I don't deserve her.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:01:44 PM EDT
[#11]
I would OD on Heroin 3 days before I let my head explode, I would at least want an open casket. I would tell My family and friends how much I love them. I would ask them to never forget me. Other than that I honestly dont know what I would do. Pray that my family doesnt hurt from the loss, and thay they are Happy with the time we spent together.

ETA I would spend a day or two on the range with all my shooting buddies. I would shoot up all my ammo that I have stored away. I would give them each a gun, tell them to never sell it, alway take care of it. I would give the rest to my little brother and sister. I would tell them to do great things in life. Dont make the mistakes Ive made.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:04:36 PM EDT
[#12]
1) Nail any and every cute chick who agrees to it.

2) Without violating CoC, it would be a darn shame if someone went vigilante against local criminals.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:05:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Hookers and Blow and some More Blow!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:06:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Hookers and blows.  Run up whatever limit is left on my credit card.  Hookers and blows.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:08:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Cash in my 401k, quit my job, live it up.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:08:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Take up a new career as Gene Pool Cleaner.  Break out the Clorox, dawg...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top