Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2006 6:27:16 AM EDT
all right...from where we left off......
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:29:19 AM EDT
[#1]
It'd be nice if that 's account got locked. Then maybe this thread will last.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:30:28 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

miss magnum?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:31:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:31:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I think we are still waiting on pieceofstink to give a reviewSo how many roids do you give it pieceofstink,and were the male cast members pencil neck geeks you would never give a back rub to
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:31:42 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

miss magnum?

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:35:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:37:36 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If the subject upsets y'all so much...

And you don't want to hear any dissenting opinions to your own...

And you don't want to further "their" agenda....

And you are hoping that I will shut up about it...

WHY DO YOU KEEP STARTING NEW THREADS ABOUT IT???

To make sure you have plenty to do.

Idle hands, and all.

Though in your case, I suppose busy ones are doing the devil's work, as well,
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:38:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
Y'all are espousing how heterosexual and proud of it this site is and yet there are, what?.... SIX threads about a gay movie..... and all bashing gays?

Let's be honest about who's protesting too much. ::raised eyebrow::

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think anyone is "bashing" gays....otherwise we'd spend all day chasing Kacer and Stoner Student around and around....which most of us do NOT do....nor would we because both of them are very upstanding members (...no pun intended ) of this site. It's the fact that GLAAD and all of the other "cause of the week" folks keep jamming that shit down our throats that has us pissed off. You don't see me or the other guys ( or gals ) here running around screaming about how great it is to be "hetero" and IN FACT you don't see our gay folks running around here trying to make any of us "gay".

I think GLAAD needs to shut the hell up....and I think that's pretty much what the rest of the gang is saying, too.

Actually I would say all of the BOTD and SIIHPAPP and I'd hit it!s are akin to running around screaming about how great it is to be hetero.

To be honest, I don't need to know details about ANY of y'all's sex lives.

I don't see how some agenda is being shoved down your throat, though. It seems like y'all are SEEKING articles and information to get upset about... much like the anti-gunners do.

Just as we are fiercely protective of our freedom of speech those same rights are afforded to and must be protected for the GLAADs of the world, too.

Can't have it both ways.

Okay....I don't take part in 99 percent of BOTD threads ( mostly because none of them are about Cate Blanchette or Tilda ( my favorite Commie ) Swinton....but I see where you are coming from.  Still, for the most part little of this site's time or bandwidth is taken up in such threads.  The agenda I spoke of doesn't just have to do with Brokeback Mountain only, but the entire gay scene that seems to be so intimately covered in the media.  It's just another "darling" cause by a bunch of philisophical fruitcakes.  Specifically it's another EMPTY psuedophilisophical cause....just like abortion, welfare and anything about Shirley McClain or that damned Barabara Striesand.  I am tired of hearing how some "fringe" group has something great to offer the world.  I am NOT out to take away their rights and I certainly don't want to hurt anyone because they are gay.....but I don't care to hear about it ( ETA: every fifteen seconds ) either.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:39:05 AM EDT
[#9]
It's Bareback Mountan
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:39:17 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
If the subject upsets y'all so much...

And you don't want to hear any dissenting opinions to your own...

And you don't want to further "their" agenda....

And you are hoping that I will shut up about it...

WHY DO YOU KEEP STARTING NEW THREADS ABOUT IT???

cuz we love you and want you to be happy?  
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:45:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:49:59 AM EDT
[#12]
who needs goals when we have internet forums that allow us to pointlessly complain about the actions of others?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:52:13 AM EDT
[#13]
There is a difference:  the Agenda of the NRA actually protects the fundamental rights of EVERY American citizen...( or it should ).....

PETA: whether bambie gets a cap popped in his ass doesn't mean squat about my ability to defend myself from all takers

GLAAD: just because Jean Shallit doesn't like Brokeback Mountain ( for whatever reason ) means NOTHING.....the fact that GLAAD wants him to apologize for his opinion ( right or wrong ) means that THEY have just as much intolerance of the freedom of expression as he might.....

NRA: an Armed Society is a Polite Society.....good business all around.  Be ye gay or straight, black or white, Christian or Bhuddist....a gun in the hand is worth a lot more than a yap ful of good wishes.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:54:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:59:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:09:01 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
funnies.com/nfunny/fudge.jpg

Better watchout BoD pic. the mods are gonna lock it
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:24:04 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
desertmoon,

If you think the NRA is trying to promote the agenda of all men, women and children you are naive.

Gun control advocates do NOT want those rights.  The NRA is in direct opposition to their desires.

I've never seen an NRA Day parade.

I've never seen the NRA openly promote behaviour that is morally reprehensible. (And don't think that I mean simply being gay. That's behind closed doors. I mean the fuckers that like to put it right in your face, and that includes hetero couples that feel a need to be all over each other just for the viewing of others.)

I've never seen the NRA go flaming-apeshit in an attempt to draw attention to itself. The NRA is generally quite reserved and professional in its avertising.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:25:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Who gives a shit about barebutt mountain?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:29:07 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Who gives a shit about barebutt mountain?

Not the gay community.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:29:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:30:19 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Does PETA have an agenda?  Yes.

Does GLAAD have an agenda?  Yes.

Does the NRA have an agenda?  Yes.

EVERYONE has an agenda.... it's based on how they prioritize their lives and what's important to them.

If you want to get your panties in a wad you will always be able to search out some organization that is in opposition to your values.

But just like we, as 2nd Amendment supporters, want to be heard, they do, too.  

And we're both allowed that.

I'm having a lazy morning... the man works nights and he's sleeping and I'm not ready to hit the gym yet.  

All I'm saying is this is the mirror image of DU searching for stuff on our sight and then getting upset about it.

YOU'RE ALL DOING THE SAME THING..... wasting energy criticising others instead of proactively working towards your own goals.

And does Miss M.  have an agenda?????

You decide.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:33:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:35:28 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
So the approach is different.  There's still an agenda.

This is what I don't understand... how is it being shoved down your throat?  

You don't want to watch a gay movie or go to a gay parade?  DON'T GO.

No biggie.  

I think the problem is that the gay "agenda" is far more public than the nra "agenda"  you cannot watch tv without the stereotypical "witty gay effeminate neighbor guy" character being thrown in.  then there is backlash against movie reviewers who just dont like brokeback mountain.  the NRA has eddie eagle, teaching kids to leave guns alone.  the gays have "black book" handouts teaching kids the finer points of fisting, fellatio and anal sex.  the NRA tries to keep what rights us gun owners have left(most of the time anyway) and the gays try to recruit children by having "gay tolerance" training at elementary schools.

the gays do a whole lot more shoving than the gun owner groups
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:45:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:45:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Gaycrack Fountain

who cares?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:46:03 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

the gays do a whole lot more shoving than the gun owner groups

That is how ALL liberal/leftist groups work.

That is how WE must act if we don't want our ideas to be submerged.

If I had a nickle for everytime I heard "When are the Republicans going to fight back?"...
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:48:03 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Do you really think you can recruit sexuality??  

yes, expose someone to an idea long enough and they will consider it normal.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:49:55 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
who needs goals when we have internet forums that allow us to pointlessly complain about the actions of others?

How very deep, profound.  I think we should all pause a minute and ponder this.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top