Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2006 1:42:39 PM EDT
H & R Block sent those Tax Cut discs out to people...well they printed social security numbers on sum of the labels.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:48:44 PM EDT
[#1]
more details, please?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:58:33 PM EDT
[#2]
they printed a mailing label from some file some where and accidently printed the SS on it
there is probably some customer database table and when they selected the name and address they must have selected the SS too
some programmers fault i'm sure.
they probably fired the guy
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:05:51 PM EDT
[#3]
H&R Block is anti-gun.  They quit support the NRA kick back program when someone complained about it.

Do not use H&R block.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:33:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Fucker.  I just spent 20 minutes digging through trash to find mine.  The label did not have my SSN on it, and it's a damn good thing, too.  I would have waged a personal fucking war against those cocksuckers.  

Instead I get to put the trash back and wash my hands.....
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:41:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I used H&R Block last year out of pure desperation.

Not this year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top