Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2006 9:31:40 PM EDT
Since BOTD in GD has been given the kibosh in 2005, I present the first BBOTD (Brown-Bagger Of The Day) thread!

Here's a few of America's Sweetheart:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
On another totally different note, why did she wear a maroon beret?  She didn't have the Basic Parachutist badge (jump wings).  Also, why did she wear different beret flashes?  If she was in the AAFES Award & Promotions Program, shouldn't she have bought some cooler badges to accessorize her uniform?  She should have also been a Master Sergeant, right?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:14:13 PM EDT
[#1]
She was assigned to an Airborne unit at that stage of her trial.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:30:13 AM EDT
[#2]
You sure thats a chick?

Serously, Lynde England is one hermaphrodidic lookin' aminal.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:33:30 AM EDT
[#3]
She got ugly as she got older....
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:36:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Guilty of the crime of being ugly. Be sure to get your kicks in while she's down, "men". While you're at it, post some pics of yourselves.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:37:22 AM EDT
[#5]
She must have hit every tree as she was walking out of the ugly-tree forest.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:40:33 AM EDT
[#6]

Be sure to get your kicks in while she's down, "men".
Just to be clear, she's "down" because of stupid-ass things SHE did. Actions have consequences, and having pictures of her ugly mug all over the internet is one of those consequences.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:41:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Just to be clear, she's "down" because of stupid-ass things SHE did. Actions have consequences, and having pictures of her ugly mug all over the internet is one of those consequences.

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:46:43 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And why should I feel badly?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:51:47 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you believe that she deserves to be in prison, you don't have to feel badly because I feel badly for you. The collective dignity of every Islamo - Fascist in Abu Grahb isn't worth the freedom of one American Soldier, no matter how ugly she is. If you think it's fun to goof on her because she is unattractive, you should feel badly about being so childish.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:59:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Considering I dont know who she is, and even if I did, it wouldnt matter. If I think someone is ugly im going to tell them.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:02:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Sukebe,  what makes your opinion the moral high ground?

If you think it's fun to goof on her because she is unattractive, you should feel badly about being so childish.

It would be childish if I said things on a board that I wouldnt say to her face, but if I had the chance I would tell her I think she looks like a life size cabbage patch kid, no biggie.

And, no, you dont want pictures of me, Id break you monitor.

See, I can clown on myself too.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:05:27 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you believe that she deserves to be in prison, you don't have to feel badly because I feel badly for you.
I don't think she should be in prisonThe collective dignity of every Islamo - Fascist in Abu Grahb isn't worth the freedom of one American Soldier, no matter how ugly she is.
On this, we agree. Personally speaking, it wouldn't bother me if there wasn't a single prisoner there, all of them having been nailed by a GI with a rifle.If you think it's fun to goof on her because she is unattractive, you should feel badly about being so childish.
I wasn't "goofing" on her; IMO, she's ugly, and that's that. In other's opinon, I may be ugly; they'd probably be right, and that's that.

The point of my post was to illustrate that by posing for those idiotic pics, which her "buddies" allowed to get out, she set herself up for derision. If you're going to do shit the higher-ups aren't going to like, DON'T put it on film.

Edited for board code, spelling...you name it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:27:59 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
The point of my post was to illustrate that by posing for those idiotic pics, which her "buddies" allowed to get out, she set herself up for derision. If you're going to do shit the higher-ups aren't going to like, DON'T put it on film.

Not only did she set herself up for derision, she also caused embarrassment and difficulty for the 99.99% of our servicemen and women who act in a professional manner.  The anti-war, anti-military creeps couldn't ask for a better poster child to promote their agenda.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:32:49 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Guilty of the crime of being ugly. Be sure to get your kicks in while she's down, "men". While you're at it, post some pics of yourselves.

Got something against me, do ya?

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:37:36 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

linkandluigi.t35.com/fabio.JPG

IBTL!!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:41:29 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

linkandluigi.t35.com/fabio.JPG

Hey Fast Jimmy!  So where's your bike?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top