Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 12:49:50 PM EDT
My cable television service is down; AGAIN, and after wading through the automated phone service wasteland I finally got a real person on the line. He said the service was out for a large area and they were trying to fix it.  When I asked about my monthly bill being adjusted to reflect this lack of goods provided he said that if it were just one person losing service the company would adjust the bill but not if thousands were affected.

WTF?  You can screw a whole area out of a product that you are contracted to provide and not have to compensate them.

I hates me some cable TV.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 12:50:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Gee, that sounds logical.  
If it is just you they will adjust the bill.

Gotta love Corporate America!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 12:58:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:33:14 PM EDT
[#3]
my cable modem had the shits all last week, slow or non existent connectivity, thought I had a virus or massive spyware, scans showed nothing, but connectivity still sucked, ended up mucking up the registry and crap  but cured all that by restoring one of my recent Ghost backups
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:34:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:36:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Once you go satellite you never go back.

What service?

DSL is not an option and I want to tell Comcast to pound sand so bad.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top